The Octagon Bar - Kitty Tranquilizers & Spiked Kool-Aid For All Who Dare Enter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
People can be asshats, yes. :lol: :hug:

You know what help with winter blahs? Tanning. :drool: I'm serious.

Yea I have a membership at a tanning salon. It's about time I go back so I can look gooooood.....

I'm seriously hoping that it's not full on depression and that it's just the seasonal blues. :|

Well...full on depression is another thing entirely. If you want talk you can PM me.

Yea, I'm planning on starting tanning again once I get my next couple of paychecks at my new jobs. I love being tan rather than looking translucent.

It's probably also the coming down from the whole buying tickets thing and now there is the lull before the concerts.

Vitamin D (ie sunshine) is what you are missing!:wink:

Speaking of weird....

Here's a picture of a tree kangaroo

(and Stars, though I am very tempted to say this is the one that came into my back yard, it's not.:laugh: )
TreeKangaroo.jpg

And here is some sun for U2Girl1978:yes: Hope it helps to cheer you up:hug: This is just down the road from my place...
cottesloe-beach.jpg

Anyway, must dash to a meeting with a client. One of the disadvantages of working from home (having to do the corporate thing every so often when you're used to wearing boardies and a t-shirt).:laugh:

Take care, be good. Talk to you all later:hug:

Just popped back in to remind everyone of the dangers of skin cancer:down: and wrinklies:down: Not good!!!!:wink:

Wow...a new bar and a ton of pages since I last checked in. I just wanted to report...as a long-time Heineken drinker...I had my first Guinness (or four) tonight, and I heartily approve of the Guinness love. :up:

As you were.

Tania said:
Just popped back in to remind everyone of the dangers of skin cancer:down: and wrinklies:down: Not good!!!!:wink:

So true...I've never been a sun worshipper, and unlike many who are, I look Larry young! :)

Let this be a cautionary tale....would you rather be dark and wrinkled, or young-looking and pale?

U2Girl1978 said:
Hello everybody! :wave:

Question....

Has anyone experienced depression before in here?

I'm a psych student, and this term, I've actually received training in the criteria for diagnosing major depression (as opposed to "the blues," or what is clinically called "dysthmia." If you'd like to contact me for more info - dawn9902@yahoo.ca

starsgoblue said:
I won't be wrinkled till I'm old and thne it won't matter anyways...I'll already be ol. :wink:

:lol: good attitude!! I think a lot of it has to do with genetics. My sis is a sunworshiper who looks her age, whereas I'm not, and as recently as 2 years ago, i was being ID'd in bars....MANY years past the age of legality here (19).

BTW...I loved the people that ID'd me. Offered to have their babies, and all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom