The Octagon Bar - Kitty Tranquilizers & Spiked Kool-Aid For All Who Dare Enter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh another bar!!!!! I have missed many :|

:wave:

I just posted this in my journal and I hope people don't get mad but I really would like to post it here too.....

Ok, so the local radio station is having a contest to win a flight and U2 tickets to a show on the 1st leg but you need people to nominate you and say why are you the biggest fan and I am trying to get as many possible. It doesn't have to be long; even a few sentences would be great!!

I should add that you have to live in the greater Atlanta so sorry, most of you cannot enter yourselves. But you can help me and I will be sooooooooo grateful! And Iris, or anyone else in the ATL area, I will nominate you too!

Here is the link.
http://www.929dave.fm/u2.asp

My last name is Lantz and my email is lauren430@yahoo.com

I have the heart in a suitcase tattoo, I have driven all night to NYC with complete strangers to see the boys, I have searched for them in Ireland.....please help me win this thing!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Lauren - email sent :D - hope you win!

Just got back from hand/wrist therapy - all of you get your minds out the gutter on that one:wink: and am now debating on what to have for lunch - yes, I live a freakishly exciting life:sexywink:

:D
somehow I have a lot of guys offering to help me out with my wrist therapy - it's sweet really that they all want to help out:sexywink: :lmao:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Dancing?

There's no dancing at work, missy! :shame:

(Or so I tell mysel, haha. :angel: )

It is futile to resist the grooves of "In a Big Country."

Now I must go and comb my hair. Hee hee. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom