The Octagon Bar - Kitty Tranquilizers & Spiked Kool-Aid For All Who Dare Enter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit drunk - interesting to go out in the afternoon drinking ans then come home in the evening - seems a good way of going about things

gokay so sm alot drunk - evil pre early st. pats party :wink:

I'm half way through the bottle now. Colleen's out with her sister, so I figured I'd just listen to some really chill-out music and have a bottle of above stated raspberry wine. I've been drawing a bit, I may go ahead and work on my novel some, who knows? But I feel so la la la good right now, listening to Garbage's "You Look So Fine" and just :drunk:

I'm an undergraduate in college, but I took a creative writing class last fall. The story I was working on was originally a screenplay, but it eventually became a novel. I'm only about a fifth of the way through, but the school wanted to publish excerpts in the school's annual journal. We decided to hold off until next year, when it comes closer to completion. The entire selection committee was apparently somewhat impressed, and unanimously agreed on the quality. This gave me a happy. Several teachers, including one who specializes in young adult literature, told me it was definitely something I could shop around for publication at a future date. And wow, I'm having no trouble typing despite intoxication.

53f150fd.jpg

(no worries u2girl....accidentaly posted the wrong pic) :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom