The Octagon Bar - Kitty Tranquilizers & Spiked Kool-Aid For All Who Dare Enter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

I'm staying far, FAR away from Ticketmaster outlets tomorrow. It's Parade Day in these parts (St. Patrick's Day Parade Day), and all the bars open at 9 a.m. Last year I was wrecked by about 1:00 p.m., and I fear this year may be worse, as I am VERY out of practice with my drinking.

I really don't want to get all that drunk, to be honest, precisely for that reason.

Gah, I feel like that kid from South Park, and it's not even Saturday yet.

I wish I lived in Omaha. Eh, Detroit is close enough, but I already saw pairs of tix for the 24th on ticket broker sites for like $300. :|

It's Detroit, people!!!!! Even Bono got the state we live in wrong! (When he said, "Detroit, Ohio!")

Try for NY tix tomorrow instead. Yeesh...

Ugh...at 2 pm in Tuesday I'm going to be peeling out of the parking lot at work and speeding home to try and get my ticket. :huh:

Edited to say: :lol: at April When I saw them in Providence, Bono kept saying Boston....silly man. :love:

WOOHOO!!!
:dance::dance::dance:

My school has a trivia night thing tonight!! Hope my team doesn't come in last again like last year lol....:wink:

lol...that is exactly how much grandma is.

I've always admired people who could sleep in the public. I would have to be dead tired if I were to sleep anywhere with people watching.

starsgoblue said:

(gets an image of Bono flopping like a fish on the deck) :lol:

Jax...I'm 24. Ancient old bones!

:lmao:

Brightest quick!! Before Bono runs out of air...no wait...slow down..he'll need CPR later :wink:

24 old???? I don't think so!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

*starts singing*
16 candles......err...i don't know the rest :lol:

I always thought *I* was the youngest round these parts....I soon found I was wrong...:shrug:

should i dare ask how old you are BS?

~BrightestStar~ said:
:giggle:
Why? Is it a dangerous question...

Oh wait!
I wanna know first - how old do you think I am?
(and don't anyone tell! :tongue: )

yeah, it is a dangerious question. especially with stars. . .

you want me to guess your age? hmm. . . if you didn't tell me that i was younger than you, then i would have said 15 and a half, but since you let that one slip, i'll guess 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom