The Octagon Bar: Kilts Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a new issue of NME out with bono claiming not to be a meglomaniac.

An American Interferencer who is staying here showed me that. I had to confess to rarely tracking U2 in magazines. :slant:

Lara Mullen[/i][B] French men :drool:[/B][/QUOTE] Hmmmm....Michael Vartan! :drool: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by starsforu2 said:
Ewen, I've been learning that Gerard Butler pics and Pleba are like Chocolate. All they do is prime the pump so ordinary Joes like ourselves don't have to do as much work wooing them.

I just stand here and catch them when they swoon :wink: With their failing eyesight, they actually imagine I'm Bono :lol:

:lmao: It's true ewen!

U2democrat said:
:lol:

you should write a book ewen.

A to Z of U2 for 3 year olds, 10 pages with big writing and cartoon pictures,

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hmmmm....Michael Vartan! :drool:

:lmao: It's true ewen!

I missed that comment from Tim! Yeah Tim, you're probably right....i never thought about it like that.

great tip!! so, about Gerard Butler....

U2democrat said:
it's your own fault you ventured among the PLEBAns. :wink:

Here you go Tim and Ewen! :up:

Pleban_Repellant.jpg

:lol:

That killed a bit of time!! :D :reject:

starsgoblue said:

That part after they've gone off stage to dry off for the encore...and all the other boys have left and Bono turns so his profile is in the camera and he just stands there a moment and then he faces the camera and just winks, no smile or talk, just this incredibly sexy and pant worthy, drool inducing wink.

I want that for a animated GIF.

i'm preparing a pressie for you

*downs vodka and dietcoke quickly*

i should go now folk, revision to do, you wouldn't think im revising for an exam towards my degree at the rate im going. its on saturday afternoon, ive done nothing. :crack:

And tomorrow im going for chinese food and giving my friend some of my well earned money for our plne tickets so i have to be up early. :hyper:

Have fun :wave:

enajh2 said:

Well you've got "jiggy" with, and been in the hot-tub with, most of the girls here so can't you give me a hint? :lol:

I've jigged with but not hot-tubbed with most of the ladies here, but I've always had a favorite, and now she has one too!

Follow the link... There is a picture of the two of us from Monday night

Some of the details in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom