The Octagon Bar: Kilts Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebekah, U2Dem...

This bud's for you:

80-47_big_foot_guy0.gif

:sexywink:

U2democrat said:
wOOt checky it out! numero 4000-o! :D :applaud:

:drunk:

I've been here too long, they are sick of me now :D
I had another username before this one, I remember back in the good old days when uhm...this place wasn't like this and when it got changed to look like this there was just one forum for a day or two. :up:

* yells through from Babylon with a mouth full of chocolate *

please no Gerard Butler pics!!! i'm begging you, i'm sick to death of this guy now and i've never even seen any of his movies.

I seen the man of my dreams in Dublin about 2 weeks ago shopping in Brown Thomas, he was buying something in the Louis Vuitton section. He was French and really really pretty. I think he must have been a model, and rich to be spending money hand over fist there.

French men :drool:

ewen said:
* yells through from Babylon with a mouth full of chocolate *

please no Gerard Butler pics!!! i'm begging you, i'm sick to death of this guy now and i've never even seen any of his movies.

Ewen, I've been learning that Gerard Butler pics and Pleba are like Chocolate. All they do is prime the pump so ordinary Joes like ourselves don't have to do as much work wooing them.

I just stand here and catch them when they swoon :wink: With their failing eyesight, they actually imagine I'm Bono :lol:

starsgoblue said:
Hey U2Dem...how'd you make your signature?

I sent my check (see that Ewen!) to Elvis yesterday for my premium membership.

How does one make animated GIFs? There is a part of Rattle and Hum that I NEED.

does Ewen say cheque?
People who spell properly :heart:

U2democrat said:
:drool:rattle and hum:drool:

That part after they've gone off stage to dry off for the encore...and all the other boys have left and Bono turns so his profile is in the camera and he just stands there a moment and then he faces the camera and just winks, no smile or talk, just this incredibly sexy and pant worthy, drool inducing wink.

I want that for a animated GIF.

starsforu2 said:

Ewen, I've been learning that Gerard Butler pics and Pleba are like Chocolate. All they do is prime the pump so ordinary Joes like ourselves don't have to do as much work wooing them.

I just stand here and catch them when they swoon :wink: With their failing eyesight, they actually imagine I'm Bono :lol:

:lmao:

/whispers to stars....does that bartender kinda look like the b-man?

"pass me a tissue finton?" - my favourite part of Rattle and Hum

ewen said:
"pass me a tissue finton?" - my favourite part of Rattle and Hum

I think my favourite thing Larry has ever said is when he called Bono a "lying sack of shoite" during their Radio 1 interview. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

I think my favourite thing Larry has ever said is when he called Bono a "lying sack of shoite" during their Radio 1 interview. :lol:

yeah, that had me in tears!!! truly.....that and "i've benn in this band for 25 years, spent 23 of them hanging around" (something like that)

LM jr should write a book - "being in a band with a megalomaniac"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom