The Octagon Bar: Kilts Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon your friend has got himself into a flame war over on FYM

reason why i stay out of it! I free my mind in real life not where people cannot respect opinions and differences, then resort to childish name calling because of it. FYM is not for me lets say.

* with that, he goes to the gents to free something else *

never mind the pasta, u2dem wants to see a picture of you.....get the scanner warmed up.

The scanner is in the corner of the room - sooo far away. What do you need to know people

Caucasian, Light Brown hair with blonde at some points, blue eyes and 6''3 tall.

Well its hot today, just like yesterday and the day before that. And my dad is borrowing my room and bed for want of the air conditioner that can be left on allnight, mum doesnt like the noise hence the whole thing - so I am on the couch.

Last edited:
AWanderer824: Soaps are bad, but Aussie soaps and their legions of British fans are worse
rfkdemocrat: lol, way to go clint.
rfkdemocrat: oh i bet.
AWanderer824: You want to know why Kylie Minogue made it, thats were your answer is
AWanderer824: Those crazy poms
rfkdemocrat: Gah she's HORRIBLE
rfkdemocrat: lol
rfkdemocrat: it's so weird talking in two places.
AWanderer824: Its like a kooky post without postcount thing going on
rfkdemocrat: hahahahaha yeah.

That will get that postcount up :wink:

Curse that farenheit scale, it was high 30's at a few points. I am sure that beli will vouch that that is nothing compared to WA - but in fairness I have been sticking fence posts in on relatives farms in New England area (Tamworth, Armadale and Guyra during 40+ days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom