The Octagon Bar: Kilts Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paxetaurora said:
I'm not sure my photos are suitable for a general audience.

i'm sure they're suitable for a ewen audience :wink:

ahem

Thanks Rebekah and same here Enajh...when I figure out how to upload it to the gallery I'll take the link off....

Okay all, I'm heading out to dinner....I'll be back later most likely!! Enjoy the drinks!!

I probably need to clear out for now...catch everyone back at the bar later.

Oh, and Ewen...put that request in writing. ;)

:: jumps out of hot tub, dries off, throws on bathrobe ::

ewen said:
what problem are you having with the gallery Rebekah?

I don't know if I either post Enjah's thingie or right click and save on the gif and then upload it from my saved pictures.

I did right click and save it but when I upload it says its not accepable....

I don't know what i'm doing...and in My Pictures on my 'puter the GIF doesn't move...should it?

you cannot upload gif images to the gallery

i'd go into technical reasons but i won't. i'm a web developer and have built things like these. there are technical and legal reasons for the gifs not being uploadable

i'll upload it to my server and use that, i'll send you the link. otherwise you'd have to find somewhere to host it. maybe photobucket or something

You can use mine anyway Rebekah ;) Bandwidth is no issue. I was just saying I might delete it by mistake if I forget why it's supposed to be there! :rolleyes:

ewen said:
i'll upload it to my server and use that, i'll send you the link. otherwise you'd have to find somewhere to host it. maybe photobucket or something

Oh I have photobucket. BUT the question is....can I right click and save on Enajh's thingie and then upload it in photbucket? WOuld it work and move then?

ewen said:
bring on lingerie now! is what i say :wink:

ewen...oh my! :combust:

Ok, I'll put a decent one up for like 5 seconds BUT...that will be the end of my non existant political career.
EDITED: to remove a really embarrassing photo! :wink:

Oh, well it's not like I really like politics anyway! :sexywink:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Oh I have photobucket. BUT the question is....can I right click and save on Enajh's thingie and then upload it in photbucket? WOuld it work and move then?

yes

angel_of_L.A. said:

ewen...oh my! :combust:

Ok, I'll put a decent one up for like 5 seconds BUT...that will be the end of my non existant political career.

Oh, well it's not like I really like politics anyway! :sexywink:

:shocked:

i was only joking about the lingerie (kind of! lol) but, ehm, wow, thanks!! lol

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom