The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Chrissi...were you Greek?

Sigma Kappa - I was ritual chair for a couple of semesters
which must sound really strange for those not familiar with the greek system - I can also sing the greek alphabet and a number of other useless tasks such as "pomping" tissue paper for a float:huh:

nurse chrissi said:

Sigma Kappa - I was ritual chair for a couple of semesters
which must sound really strange for those not familiar with the greek system - I can also sing the greek alphabet and a number of other useless tasks such as "pomping" tissue paper for a float:huh:

Former philanthropy chair of the OSU chapter of Alpha Xi Delta here! :D

U2democrat said:
sororities...:yikes:

honestly not as bad as movies make them out to be
Is there a greek system at the college you are going to next year? of course you probably will not have time for that what with planning to become the first female president and all:hug:
still they are great ways to network

U2democrat said:
Yeah there's greek life but only about 20% or so are actually a part of it. i won't do it i'd hate it, i like to be independent.

:up: :up: :up: :yes:
good for you - the most interesting people are not found in groups - not to mention the fact that you are basically paying for friends is a bit of a sucky factor

greek life is HUGE at Mizzou - I got caught up as well :huh:

ooohh kasabian is on right now - looove kasabian

Last edited:
ok i've been importing songs all evening and my mom came in and asked "why are you uploading so much music?"

my response: "so i can listen to it." :rolleyes: either she's an idiot (which she is at times) or she was giving herself an excuse to see what i was doing on my computer. :madspit: i can't stand that woman.

Meine Katze, Chloe:
32026chloesmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom