The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:

Thanks...thanks alot Tim.

:hug: I didn't mean it like that... It's just that they have been dancing for months with each other.

:sad: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You know that I think your a hottie :yes: It's just a matter of time before that man walks through your door.
I've been single for a long time, and based on the reactions I get in here, it doesn't make any sense. You're in the same boat and the right person will come along at the right time.

We all have a great deal of affection for you and hope that we get a chance to give you a great hug at one of these shows this year. :hug:

Sorry, if I offended you. I gotta run. I have to pick up some people at the airport! :wave:

starsforu2 said:

It's just a matter of time before that man walks through your door.
I've been single for a long time, and based on the reactions I get in here, it doesn't make any sense. You're in the same boat and the right person will come along at the right time.

:|
I don't know why I got that response....

enajh2 said:

teensy weensy bit :drunk: :up:

How far behind am I? I just poured my first Guinness of the evening...

19584p

b movies are so much better with the help of drink:wink:
have you seen shaun of the dead - that is my current favorite now

unrelated note - I have on Alt nation right now (sirius) and they just played ABOY for about the fifth time today - :D

I've had one pint of Carling and six bottles of apple VK :up:

Not to mention the pint that Nurse Chrissi served me up earlier! :eyebrow: :D

Where's the shamrock in the head on top? :no: :down:

I might record the TOTP repeat later today, well Sunday morning I think, just in case they show SYCMIOYO in full but I doubt it :grumpy:

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
Speak of the :macdevil:!! :)

How are you Chrissi?

unfortunately stone cold sober right now as I'm on call - guess I'm "Sober Sister" (if you were ever in the greek system you'll know what I'm talking about:)) for my fellow octagon friends tonight - so hand over the keys everyone:wink:

I love putting my entire collection of songs on shuffle - yesterday the iPod went from Sinatra - Green Day - Journey - Kasabian - Mozart - which honestly wasn't as bad a mix as it sounds:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom