The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways. i've promised my cousin that i haven't seen in a while that we'd go out for dinner tonight. so here i go. i promise i'll be back in more often!! :wave:

The first time I got drunk was on Grain Alcohol. It was stupid :sick:

My brother got busted with a bottle of it two weeks before Prom, and my Mom confiscated it, wrote paint thinner on the bottle and put it in the storage room.

Being a curious kid, I smuggled the bottle to my best friend's house and we mixed it with fruit punch. He got drunk, but I didn't. I must not have had enough.

Two days later, I was determined to get drunk but all we had was instant mix iced tea.

So, he made me an iced tea with some grain in it, and I could barely taste it, but I also wasn't getting buzzed. So, he kept increasing the ratio of tea to alcohol.

I swear to God that I screw up my nose to this day if I smell that tea :lol:

I ended up dry-heaving out the rear door onto the patio. It was awful! :sad: I still don't have much of an affinity for the hard stuff.

Hey Tara! Make sure you tell you're Dad that I picked out his gift, I need lots of cool points! :lol:

u2bonogirl said:
Oh my gosh! he hit your car? What an arse. My stepmom ran over my bike when I was a kid because she didnt feel like moving it before she pulled out of the garage :rolleyes:
she made me jump out of a moving car once too because she didnt feel like stopping for me to get out......
parents are weird

I had it parked in my grandma's drive and his car (a red one) was there. He left before I did. Well when I got home I noticed a HUGE dent in my bumper with red paint....since I didn't kill anyone on the way home it hadda to have been him. Which sucks cause I know he wont pay to fix it and it's paid....ripped the paint off in some places.

:sad:

If I didn't live on the first floor of the apartement builiding I'd throw myself out the window.

starsforu2 said:
Hey! Time to roll out. :D

3 day weekend. Whooo Hooo! :yes:

Later U2Dem and Rebekah! :wave:

** Sneaks up behind Tara and wraps my arms around her waist and gives her a :kiss: on the neck and then cheek before giving a wry smile and letting go **

I'll talk to YOU later! :hug:
youre so cheeky. you know every time you do that it makes me get lightning:D
I WILL be talking to you later:sexywink:
:wave: guess Im heading out too. I have a life and at the moment Im ignoring it:lol:
:dance: tara dances out the door to the tune of her own iPod

starsgoblue said:

Your post just made me think of Zach Braff's dad on Garden State...I just finished watching it, it's a great movie!

Me--I miss my dad, he died when I was 10. So everyone, please enjoy your fathers while they're still around acting silly or misbehaving. It's hard to tell them how you feel after they're gone. :sad:

Thinking about dads also makes me think about that scene in Grease when Frenchie tells Sandy..."The only man a girl can count on is her daddy." So true. :yes:

I just went to the liquor store to get an 8 pack of Guinness and the guy working there goes, "You're not drinking this!". When I told him that I indeed was, he laughed and says, "Now that's a manly beer, 'atta girl" :huh:

:laugh:

U2democrat said:
:yikes:

:hug:Stars:hug:

you've always got bono to count on :wink:

Not to sound corny or like a loser, but seriously if it weren't for him I might be one of those mean male hating women. He gives me hope. I've never had a "good" man in my life...and I see Bono and think, "Well there just might be one out there like that for me."

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom