The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just get bouts of missing the ex sometimes. but i think it's more missing being in a relationship rather than her herself. that probably sounds horrible. but nevermind, a good cup of tea is on the brew.

hi, don't know if you've already gone off to sleep or still around? sorry, my friend woke up and i made him a cup of tea and had a small chat. he's gone back to his bed - or i should say sleeping bag.

i could go deeper but not the time and place to put people on a downer. also there's much worse things happening to others than my selfish bouts of loneliness.

but you asked me what was up. thanks though, appreciated.

so what's up with yourself since you had a blah day?

Last edited:
Hey Ewen, I just popped back in to check on you before I went to bed....

Whatever it is that's bothering you I wish you luck. And remember that it'll be all ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's just not the end. :hug:

stars hon, i hardly redognised you with the new avatar!
hope you guys are all well, you too Ewen, and i'll maybe catch you in the new bar later...

**Runs into the bar**

:wave: Helloooo... anybody here?!

. . . .

Edit:
Ok, nobody here! See you guys later... :wave:

**Runs out of the bar**

Last edited:
:: yawn ::

I need a nice strong coffee. I got home late last night after driving to and from Harrisburg to visit Zoney! :) We had such a fun time.

The bar has spinning around so fast, I hardly know where it lands anymore :crazy:

** Pours self a Sam Adams and flips on the TV for the playoffs **

Still, it's nice to see the new faces getting excited by this wonderment of imagination and technology

** Adjusts settins on the 60 inch Plasma Television that is resting over the fireplace **

See! Plasma TV, and they are playing U2 in the picture in picture! I love this Bar! :wink:

redskins is my #1 team! :happy:

we've gotta give joe time. i didn't expect a miracle this year. though you could see the skins improving as the season moved on, which makes me hopeful.

i like both the colts and the pats, but since my sister and her family live in indy i'll pull for the colts.

U2democrat said:
redskins is my #1 team! :happy:

we've gotta give joe time. i didn't expect a miracle this year. though you could see the skins improving as the season moved on, which makes me hopeful.

i like both the colts and the pats, but since my sister and her family live in indy i'll pull for the colts.

:up: As long as the Redskins keep their defensive coordinator I predict that they will be vastly improved next year. Ramsey is getting more comfortable and with a strong front-line Portis will return to the kind of runner that he was in Denver.

:shifty: People in the rest of the world read this and only hear :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:lol:

Clinton Portis is amazing. He always manages to break through. I just get sick of being on 3rd down and never being able to convert. :madspit: It seems like they always run the ball, too. :rolleyes:. Well hopefully next season will be better.

* wanders in *

American Football? :huh:

oh well, i'll wait patiently in the corner with my Guinness until the rugby comes on - they don't wear silly helmets and shoulder pads.

New bar?!
bounce.gif
:hyper:

New bar?!
bounce.gif

New bar?!
bounce.gif

New bar?!
bounce.gif

:D

2001022401191149.jpg

c'mon Scotland :up: you're shoite at Rugby at the moment but you try (pun intended and probably only Alan here will get it)

* downs as many Guinness as he possibly can before the bar gets closed *

* walks in and sees nobody about as usual and gets in some more guinness before the close of the bar *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom