The Octagon Bar: Kickin' It Old School in the Clarence Hotel, Hot Tubs Included!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

When are you getting in? I think I'm arriving sometime in the afternoon Friday.

I'll be there at 1:57 pm on Friday afternoon, according to my flight itinerary. At least, that's when I get in to the airport.

:: picks head up from toilet ::

Lauren needs to give me flight info. when she gets it if she wants to be picked up!

:: resumes visit with toilet ::

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
When is Lauren arriving? I guess whoever arrives first can check in first (duh, lol).

*slides a beer down Dave's way*

Thanks!

I don't know when Lauren's getting in. And judging by her previous posts today, it appears she doesn't know for sure yet either.

Anyways, I have to go catch a bus. Later kids! :wave:

:: peeks head out the ladies' room door ::

Am I alone yet? :crack:

:: swishes with Listerine, swallows three Advil, slides into hot tub and drifts off for a nap ::

I'm going to call you later and do that for you. :up:

"Hi, I'm Abby, and I'm all cranky and sick even though I just planned a 10-day vacation, meh meh meh."

Well, what this now-legendary unsent e-mail is going to say is that basically so many people changed their plans around that I have no ides what people will do. We have six rooms and people can divvy them up however they want.

You people, I'm trying to throw up here! :angry:

:wink:

pax said:
Well, what this now-legendary unsent e-mail is going to say is that basically so many people changed their plans around that I have no ides what people will do. We have six rooms and people can divvy them up however they want.

You people, I'm trying to throw up here! :angry:

:wink:

For heaven's sake! : pulls Abby's head out of the toilet: No reason to be puking about that! :shame:

As long as there is a room for me and my mother we'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom