The Octagon Bar: Just the Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen4Prez said:

Who scored for Italy?

Andrea Pirlo

typical Scottish football fans
jockfanshungarywoe330.jpg

*sits on couch beside Jackie*

Today is my lazy day. I got up at 1:30 pm and showered and haven't done much else besides that. But I think my parents and I are going out for dinner (we used to do it all the time 3 or so years ago up til my stepbrother moved in with us). :)

Mullen4Prez said:
They gave you another paper :(

Indeed. Remember how I said this was my week from hell?
Well it was casuse I had that *EVIL* 5000 word paper due monday...and then another paper due Wed.....but, my his profs felt so bad for us they gave us an extension till this monday.
(Inquiry is infamous..they knew what horrors we went thru)

However...I just found out it's a shorter paper than I thought!
1600-1800 words :dance:

It's for my west civ class....
Mine's on genesis....and they don't really want any secondary sources...so it's research free...more just interpretations of the text and such.
Heck...my proposal was 500 words...so if I just expand it a bit...:up:

It's funny cause I'm really *not* religious....:p

*looks around wonderin where Darren went*
:scratch:

Ahh yes, the Genesis paper... :|

Darren has apparently disappeared. And I'm about to leave soon too...your men are taking off. :wink:

*swats Darren*

*turns attention back to Jackie*

So what exactly do you have to do with Genesis? Are you explaining certain parts, offering an overview...?

:giggle:
You two are so cute :cute:

As for me essay...I'm too lazy to exaplin...but my thesis thingy is basically..
"As Genesis progresses God becomes less of a physical presence and develops into more of an undefinable entity that man must simply have faith in and show obedience to and who works in mysterious ways. Man too changes/develops in his means of following and his level/type of faith."
:shrug:

"who works in mysterious ways"....I swear I wasn't listening to u2 while writing my proposal...:shifty:

:tsk:

Yowza that's a long thesis statement.

I don't envy you on that one. :crack:

Although my Ancient History final paper isn't much better:

"Citizenship was, to the Greeks and Romans, a sense of personal identity. It was the earliest form of nationalism." :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom