The Octagon Bar: Just the Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh - if only real surgeons looked that way - and actually had personalities:wink:

and for the love of God - when you have a patient who has a sz - you secure a friggin' airway - intubate then play with drugs and you never slap the pladdles together like that unless of course you are an idiot who likes to shock themselves- idiots:mad:

sorry I know it's just a show and Patrick Dempsey is fun to look at :reject:

I think there is good and bad things about it. The main problem I have is there is still going to be a bunch of people camping out around the arena, only this time much much earlier, for the chance to get the initial wristbands. So I don't think it solves much of the original 'problem'.

Secondly, while the bottom line is I'm just happy to be in the building, I still would like a chance to be able to get up close and personal because I never have before and the lottery system kinda throws a kink in that. :shrug:

I wanted banana's eariler and all the stores are closed - I understand your OJ pain

GA issues - I'm with Rebekah on this - I'm just happy to be there -added to the fact that I get to see all of the Chicago shows - really can't complain at all.

I still think that they should allow those with the stupid U2 keyfobs into the oval (see I ddin't call it the egg?:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom