The Octagon Bar: Just the Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoodie pics! :combust:

It still hurts...but when I was at work 'something' popped really loud and I def. screamed it hurt so bad but it seems a little looser but it still hurts and I'm still limping....:shrug:

Yea, I can't wait to hear Ruffian's report. We're all so lucky to going to see the boys!

No....I won't have insurance for a least a few more weeks....:sigh:

Stupid question but of interest to me, has anyone said what the costumes were for the rehearsal....just direct me to a thread cause I don't want spoilers in here...

starsgoblue said:
No....I won't have insurance for a least a few more weeks....:sigh:

Stupid question but of interest to me, has anyone said what the costumes were for the rehearsal....just direct me to a thread cause I don't want spoilers in here...

Well...there's a bunch of threads in the setlist section...but you can also check out u2log.com or atu2.com :)

:wave:

Hey everyone! What's up? Yeah, I am avoiding the tour section of the forum completely, but can we all agree to keep tour spoilers OUT of the octagon COMPLETELY?

I know; I am probably crazy and won't completely last, but I really want to know NOTHING when I go in there on May 14th :angel:

:laugh: It's alright...it'll still be amazing. I don't know why I'm so dead set against knowing anything :hug:

Well, I don't know if I will be going to Chicago. It depends on if Chizip can trade one of his tickets.

he is, but he I can only go on the 7th, and he has tickets for the 7th and the 10th I believe, so he is trying to trade the 10th for the 7th so I can buy the 7th off of him....but is having no luck so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom