The Octagon Bar: Just the Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t w00t...new pictures from a party on my birthday! It was a semi-formal event, but I changed out of my suit pretty early (my pants button popped off so it was a little difficult walking around with the pants constantly wanting to come off).

I'm putting these here because quite frankly they aren't all of me and I don't want them in the photos thread permanently.

a_terrible_attempt_at_selfphotography_copy.jpg

Me and the newly elected DSU Vice President of Student Life, Tara. I tried taking this picture myself while drunk and while a half dozen other people were talking to us.

another_poor_attempt_copy.jpg

Me and the infamous Jenny (you'd get that if you read my journal before it was deleted). We were both talking when this was taken for some reason.

basia_being_scary_copy.jpg

This is Basia. Basia is unexplainable.

blackmail_copy.jpg

I call this the Blackmail Photo. That's because the guy hanging off of Jenny is the night manager for the building. This was taken at night. When he was supposed to be working. Instead, he got really hammered with us and ended up passing out in his office.

candace__tara_copy.jpg

Tara again with the newly elected Student Senate Rep, Candace.

dave__candace_copy.jpg

Me and Candace. Yet another poor attempt at self-photography.

more to come.

dave_and_tara_copy.jpg

Me and Tara

freight_train_copy.jpg

This one is called the Freight Train photo. This is Chris walking in. His girlfriend of a year was no more than 2 minutes away from breaking up with him. Ann was sitting off to the right of the frame. Jerad who was in there with Ann and I is leaving, and I didn't know that all this was about to go on, so I snapped this picture. Obviously, Chris had no idea either. It was like a freight train hit him out of nowhere. Hence the name.

He dropped off the face of the planet for about 2 weeks after this. Apparently he bought a plane ticket to Los Angeles (where he has nobody he knows) and went on a huge bender and slept in parks. :shrug:

jerad_with_shot_glass_copy.jpg

Taken almost immediately before the previous shot. Jerad knocking back a shot.

random_zoe_kevin_with_purse_candace_copy.jpg

Taken at the very end of the night when everyone was blitzed. From left, some random guy, Zoe (another of the new Student Senate Reps), Kevin (the new DSU President - inexplicably with a purse around his neck), and Candace again.

tara_on_stage_copy.jpg

The pièce de résistance. This is Tara on stage singing Dreams by Fleetwood Mac with the cover band that was at this function. Apparently this photo is damn near perfect, with the lighting and the framing and off-centeredness. So says my stepdad, a professional photographer. :shrug:

Alright, enough of that.
*goes, removes her fake partner, and slow dances with Jackie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom