The Octagon Bar: It's the First New Bar of April! Hammocks for All!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Give'r.

Welcome weary travelers!

We've been kicked around the corner, we've been known by different names but it's time to reopen the Octagon Bar!

...Stop in for a coffee or tea in the morning, bring your newspaper and sit in our soft leather couches. For lunch, come in and have a cocktail. Your boss will never know. When work is over, stop in for Happy Hour; you can be assured that your presence will not go unnoticed. Late nights are the best and the most wicked; the patrons are a frisky lot, but always friendly.

The Octagon Bar is located on the first floor of the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, Ireland. U2 are part owners of this magnificent watering hole and we seek to reproduce the camaraderie of a pub, complete with bar fights, dancing girls, and moderators who shut us down when the noise or the post count gets too high.

May I suggest that you order a drink, ask one of the lovelies or one of the gents for a , or perhaps you want to play a song on the jukebox. Share pictures of your kids and yourselves. Don’t be shy--by morning we’ll forget your face anyway.

This is a patron-run bar, so if the bartender is asleep in the back, or cuddled up on the couch with one of the patrons, go and pour a drink for your mate. The drink selection is only limited by your imagination. So dream out loud!

--Tim (starsforu2)

cat_hammock.gif

brb--I'm going out for a walk.

April, pray that what I said might happen to you WILL happen, and what I said might happen to me WON'T happen.

There.

:wink:

:hug:

She will, ja.

Dancingbanana and Meh-Girl, they are indeed $120 per night, per ROOM--not per person. Hence, the point of having roomies. :up:

Oh, I thought you were confused about Philly.

Ignore me and April. It was all [secretgirltalkinbar] which is now [/secretgirltalkinbar].

:kiss:

** Walks into the new bar about April and muses ... **

April, can you fix your sig? Please! I feel like I'm missing something when that red X pops up.

** :scratch:... :hmm: Lightbulb goes on **

I'll give you a free drink if you change it to something we can see! :hyper: :wink:

** Surveys the rest of the bar and sees Hammocks strewn everywhere **

Hey Pax & Ewen! :wave: Neat Idea to have the Hammock suspended over the hot tub so that you can drip dry over the hot tub when your done. Good idea! :up:

** Whispers **

Frankly, I'm getting tired of mopping up all that water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom