The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished 1.75 hours worth of writing Java code onto notebook paper. The AP exam is Wednesday. The begining of this week is going to suck majorly. My brain obviously doesn't want to endure this trauma, it keeps thinking it is in fact May 8th. Now I have about another half hour of java writing to do, before I go and write stuff in my English journal. They make us keep a journal in English class for reasons I haven't figured out. We can write anything we want, I was never good at keeping a journal though, and am fast running out of ideas on things to write. I will probably copy some passages from Bono In Conversation or something. Did they make you guys keep a journal when you all were in high school?

wow, didn't take speedy-gonzales long getting to work this morning!

:kiss:
:hug:

If you HAD driven the bus on Saturday, I suppose you could of turned it back to collect that few people we had left behind in Baltimore.

ewen said:
If you HAD driven the bus on Saturday, I suppose you could of turned it back to collect that few people we had left behind in Baltimore.

They're still wandering around Inner Harbor as we speak, too polite to call and ask to be picked up.

UnforgettableLemon said:
*walks in, newly single*

And from your ZC posts, looks like you could use a drink. :hug:

:: makes UL a baby Guinness shot--Tia Maria and Bailey's ::

This *was* the Interference singles bar, but a few of the old-school patrons aren't quite the singles they used to be...

:heart: Ewen :heart:

Oh, I'm not looking to pick anybody up anyway. Just need outlets. And sleep. I've gotten less than 6 hours of sleep since Friday night.

pax said:

I do...you left yours in the car last night! :yikes:

That's a relief, that you have them, was a little worried that I'd lost mine. I was thinking of maybe uploading one of those pics from the park so that's why I was looking for it.

ewen said:

That's a relief, that you have them, was a little worried that I'd lost mine. I was thinking of maybe uploading one of those pics from the park so that's why I was looking for it.

You should upload the :kiss:y picture. I like that one. :flirt:

Can we recreate it when I come home for lunch?

pax said:
Ugh, I know how that is.

When are you finished with school for the semester?

Next Tuesday. I've got a paper due tomorrow, halfway finished. Another longer paper due next tuesday. A reflective paper that isn't really for a grade but is mandatory. Annnnnd two exams Thursday and one Friday. So not a lot of stuff, but a lot of stuff this week.

Unfortunately, I have to be here until graduation because I'm an RA. I'll be getting out of here on the 14th to see Bruce, though. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom