The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! :wave:

Ewen and I had a lovely time in Baltimore yesterday, looking at fish and other marine life at the National Aquarium. Yes, we took pictures, but we haven't pulled them off the camera yet...forthcoming, I swear. ;)

We also had lunch with a friend of mine from school, although the highlight of the trip was definitely the one-flippered turtle at the Aquarium.

Anyway, Ewen says that sounds lame, so I suppose I should add that we're having an excellent time with everything we're doing! :hyper: (But he agrees that the one-flippered turtle was the highlight.) We're going to a hockey game later today, if we ever actually wake up.

Toodles, children. Play nicely. :sexywink:

:heart:

Guten Tag, y'all :wave:

IT'S MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

that means school is so much closer to being OVER!!!!!!!!!!

and tuesday i have a fundraiser for tim kaine :cute: he'll make a damn good governor one day. :yes:

pax said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

Ewen and I had a lovely time in Baltimore yesterday, looking at fish and other marine life at the National Aquarium. Yes, we took pictures, but we haven't pulled them off the camera yet...forthcoming, I swear. ;)

We also had lunch with a friend of mine from school, although the highlight of the trip was definitely the one-flippered turtle at the Aquarium.

Anyway, Ewen says that sounds lame, so I suppose I should add that we're having an excellent time with everything we're doing! :hyper: (But he agrees that the one-flippered turtle was the highlight.) We're going to a hockey game later today, if we ever actually wake up.

Toodles, children. Play nicely. :sexywink:

:heart:
:cute: I guess it is a american female thing,...taking forieng boyfriends to a Aquarium.

:wink:

**Comes running into the bar - directly from the airport with suitcase, hand luggage and everything...**

Pax and Ewen? :hyper: How are they? :hyper:

**Scans the old bar for updates**

:happy: :cute:

Aww... Sounds like you're having the best time ever! :yes::up:

** :hmm: Starts wondering how many days there is 'till she meeting her own Octagon guy...**

I know I should have sneaked into 'International' instead of 'Domestics' at the airport... :banghead: :wink:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

hey merc!!! :wave:

Was ist los?

Just got home from a study tour to Oslo - we visited 3 hospital pharmacies on thursday and friday :huh:... and saturday and sunday I spend on being tourist! :laugh: (Never stayed in Oslo before)

**Pulls out big countdown clock from jacket pocket**

... and theres about 90 days 'till I meet LB!!! :hyper: :dance: Depending on when I get home to Copenhagen and what train he takes, that is... :D

How are you doing? :wink:

:yawn:

**Is tired after her looong flight! :lol: **

Talk to you girls and guys later! :wave:

*walks in, looks around, turns iPod back onto Sexy Mix* :whistle:

:yawn:

*grabs a pillow, lies down on couch for a much needed nap*

We moved a ton of boxes today when I was at my Mom's. :crack: I didn't realize I still had so much stuff over there. :reject: On a brighter note, Larry's stick has finally arrived here at my place (6 months later :shh: ). :D

*crashes*

OH MY GOD!!!!!

PEARL JAM is coming to Halifax in September!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

This is the biggest concert we'll have had here in years.

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom