The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren430

Refugee
Welcome to the new bar everyone.

I will have a Bailey's straight up on the rocks. :drool:

aww....I am sorry

But you said you didn't want to do it. You can do the next one! :wink:

Hey, I know I'm a million years late, but I'll throw my $0.02 (0.037 Euros) in anyway...

The ESA at the airport in Philly is a good place to stay not only because of its proximity to the airport and to the Wachovia Center, but ALSO because the rooms have full kitchens. :up:

Okay, carry on. I'm off to the real bar in a bit. :wave:

its sleeting now?

i have a huge craving for imos

but they dont deliver here :(

B/c I'm afraid (read, too wimpy) to go into the tours section.....
1) What does U2.com mean when it says new dates have/are being added?? :eyebrow:
2) I've also heard a rumour here and there (not exactly reliable sources), that this is U2 last tour...What's that about? It can't be true...can it?

Thx! (sorry to pull it into the bar)
Cheers! And drinks all around (I'll pay :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:
B/c I'm afraid (read, too wimpy) to go into the tours section.....
1) What does U2.com mean when it says new dates have/are being added?? :eyebrow:
2) I've also heard a rumour here and there (not exactly reliable sources), that this is U2 last tour...What's that about? It can't be true...can it?

Thx! (sorry to pull it into the bar)
Cheers! And drinks all around (I'll pay :wink: )

1 - As venues/dates sell out "roll over dates" in the same city will be announced/go on sale - most already have these dates built in and are just waiting to see if the demand is there
2 - Doubtful - the media would be all over that one

Ugh, sorry for the sleet. You should all come to Florida. Its going to be 76 here tomorrow. :yes:

It got down to 33 here one night, which is COLD for South Florida. I stood outside in three layers of clothing while my puppy sniffed about to do her business, not caring at all that I was shivering to death.

But mostly, it's been lovely here. Sunny and breezy and in the 70s. Beautiful weather. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom