The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The general sale actually makes me happy about the presale. How about that?

I got one hit on section 216A or 217A on the 14th. Didn't get any hits on the 22nd, which is just as well. :tsk:

I'd be angry, but I'm too bemused by this process at this time. :shrug:

We all knew deep down that it was going to suck, and that's why those of us who had prop were so upset by the presale. Propaganda rewarded us for being fans. U2.com rewards if you have $40 and a username. :shrug:

Anyone have any luck?

The worst part is that I had section 106 tickets, but the .ca server had kicked me over to the .com server, and by the time I was putting in my information and noticed it was on .com it wouldn't let me change my country to Canada!! :mad:

nothing guys, nothing........I have help and a total of 6 computers.......NOTHING for me,

NOTHING for Chizip
NOTHING for Rebekah.........

How can we ALL be so unlucky??????? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

The upside is that Ticketmaster says that my tickets for Philly from the presale has been sent via USPS to my house :up:

Bird in the hand is definitely better than 2 in their queue.

The silence indicates disappointment. Is is too early to start drinking?

In 23 minutes I can try for Denver again :banghead: :banghead: This should be fun! :rolleyes:

Hey Everybody:wave:

I'm opening a massage room in this bar. :drool:

Anyone need a neck rub?:yes:

*Cracks knuckles and waits for stampede*

lauren430 said:
nothing guys, nothing........I have help and a total of 6 computers.......NOTHING for me,

NOTHING for Chizip
NOTHING for Rebekah.........

How can we ALL be so unlucky??????? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:hug: The operative word is luck. It's much more competive this time around. It's too bad... You did get in the building though right? That's something given how hard this is.

I cannot believe this.........really, I didn't think all of us would be so unlucky. This is insane. The odds seem to be like a million to 1 against us :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom