The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
* throws on the knight rider them tune in the bar *

Rebekah, you know how much this hotel will cost in Philly?

i'm sat here with my credit card poised to book a flight but i need to figure out first how long to go over for and costs when i get there.

the other thing is my intense fear of flying. i wonder how feasable it would be to get a boat across! I'm serious, I was getting shakes in bed last night thinking about being in a plane for 8 hours. my longest flight has been 3 hours and that was a nightmare.

Ewen, that's what in-flight cocktails are for!

I'm pumping myself up with some sugar right now (Poptarts...how appropriate) and a full pack of smokes. I have two cans of Guinness on the ready for after, good news or bad.

So anyway, here I go, back to Ticketbastard.

Fresh credit card? Check.

Orange juice? Check.

Coffee? Check.

Shaking hands? Uhhhhhhh...check.

Figuring out a way to get Ewen some puppy tranquilizers for the flight? Check. ;)

Speaking of credit cards, when you pick up your wallet, can you hear yours groaning?

I can. After all this, they're getting a nice, long vacation in my jewelry box. At my house. Where they can't go shopping.

:reject:

:: goes invisible on IM, so if anyone is looking to talk to me, they'll have to wait until after I HAVE MY GAs [the power of positive thinking] ::

I think once the sale gets wrapped up, I'm going to start collecting info on what people have, what they're keeping, and what they're giving away/selling so we have a better idea of who is really coming and how many hotel rooms we can reserve. I'm going to try to get a group rate someplace. If people double or triple up in rooms, we can do this cheap. :up:

paxetaurora said:
I think once the sale gets wrapped up, I'm going to start collecting info on what people have, what they're keeping, and what they're giving away/selling so we have a better idea of who is really coming and how many hotel rooms we can reserve. I'm going to try to get a group rate someplace. If people double or triple up in rooms, we can do this cheap. :up:

:up:

OK, I'm out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom