The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasselhoff in 3-D!!!

for those that asked about the animated .gif

please return your seats to the upright position and refrain from consuming anything while viewing this feature. the establishment cannot be held responsible for any personal injury or emotional distress incurred from the viewing of this feature.

...I'll be in my beanbag if anyone wants to know...

~BrightestStar~ said:
I've been to FLA, never to fort Myers tho.

It's not a bad town. The worst part of living here was when Hurricane Charley came through. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh yeah..the hurricaines, I hope you didn't have too much damage! You guys got hit alot down there this year...what..4 or 5 hurricanes went thru didn't they?

Four of them hit Florida. Three went through or very near my area of the state. Charley was the worst, though. I was terrified. I *never* want to go through anything like that again. :no:

I do miss the change of seasons. I've only been here a few years, so I can still say I miss some parts of winter.

Only part of it though! :wink:

I like your avatar Miss Becky :wink: ... it reminds me of the WWII poster "Your Country Needs You" :lol:

Toodle-oo! :yawn: :wave:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww! :hug: Becky!!!

Hey u2bonogirl! :wave:
What's up?
(you wouldn't happen to be writng would you *hint hint* :p)

Anyhoo, I'll be back in a bit boys and girls! :wave:
:lol: actually I was and then I hit a snag. I couldnt figure out what to do so I thought I would wait until I had inspiration or some sleep. One of the two! :D
I just downloaded all the bono moans and essential sound clips from a website and am trying to put them on my iPod:yes::drool:

Good night and good luck guys....

I think I should get to bed but I don't think I can sleep :banghead:

** :yawn: Walks in and surveys the new bar **

Is that Tara I see? :hmm: :D

** Stops at the bar and pours a beer for self and a rum & coke for the lovely lady with the new haircut **

:wave: How's the rest of the gang 8 hours and 45 minutes before presale? I already got a nap so now I'm up reading the old bar stuff. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom