The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**stumbles into bar**

i SOOOOOO dont have the energy to read through 40 pages of the alst bars or so... anyone care to fill me in as to whats going on, how everyone is doing and generally what the totally random topic of conversation for the night is???

Digsy,

last 60 odd pages have been a food fight

and i keep trying to get rid of 'Bono' from the bar because it's turning into 'PLEBA lite' in here (again, credit to Tim for coining that)

Last edited:
BrightestStar, it means a polite way of saying.....quit with the excessive Bono admiration in the Octagon coz it kind of scares the guys away.

food fight eh??
that would explain the custard pie on my face :huh:

"bono... do us a favour and come lick it off please...thanks " :wink:

:lol:

ok ok, no more pleba lite, i promise!

so have we all had a lovely weekend?
i spent mine standing in the mud as some insane friends of mine spent 4 hours running around a "tough Guy" obstacle course filled with ice cold water barbed wire and lots of ropes :shrug:
some people are weird

digsy said:

"bono... do us a favour and come lick it off please...thanks " :wink:

Trust me...you weren't the first to think of that...:wink:

so have we all had a lovely weekend?
i spent mine standing in the mud as some insane friends of mine spent 4 hours running around a "tough Guy" obstacle course filled with ice cold water barbed wire and lots of ropes :shrug:
some people are weird [/B]

That sounds....fun?

Last edited:
hassel the hoff?? brilliant!
the obstacel course was actually quite cool - i would be happy to do it in the summer but this is the middle of winter, its like one degree C and these guys are spending 4 hours wading in and out of shoulder deep muddy water.
saw far too many people pulled out with hypothermia, not cool!!!

there is a summer one apparently so maybe i'll do that, i quite like the thought of running around in mud and climbing on ropes for a few hours :D

digsy said:

true true, i've been here since the beginning though!

it was in response to BrightestStar saying:

What exactle *is* PLEBA lite (copyright to some guy named Tim) anyway?

digsy said:
hassel the hoff?? brilliant!
the obstacel course was actually quite cool - i would be happy to do it in the summer but this is the middle of winter, its like one degree C and these guys are spending 4 hours wading in and out of shoulder deep muddy water.
saw far too many people pulled out with hypothermia, not cool!!!

there is a summer one apparently so maybe i'll do that, i quite like the thought of running around in mud and climbing on ropes for a few hours :D

It could be fun....but not in freezing cold temperatures!!!

So, how do we close up the bar? We've only got one more post to go, do we not?

i got it MINE

ha ha
last post - does that mena i can open the new bar??
can i call in Octagon now with Obstacle course in recognition of my strange weekend???

oh - ewen i know she was asking about tim, i was just agreeing that he was the bar opener which is very true but i get to be second in command cause i been here since the beginning as well see :D

digsy said:
i got it MINE

ha ha
last post - does that mena i can open the new bar??
can i call in Octagon now with Obstacle course in recognition of my strange weekend???

oh - ewen i know she was asking about tim, i was just agreeing that he was the bar opener which is very true but i get to be second in command cause i been here since the beginning as well see :D

sucka! :sexywink:

okay, so bar manners.....who's gonna start the next bar?

right boys and girls

the octagon bar: no hasselhoffs allowed is now open courtesy of Dave

please vacate the current premises and make your way over there being repsectful to surrounding residents and not making too much noise on your way out.

since Rebekah is busy, the honours of nuking this Octagon falls to me

64481726.o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom