The Octagon Bar: insomnia before the sale? Come on in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and the hairyness..............**shudders**:yuck: i don't demand much but if i date a guy with a chest that hairy he's gotta shave it or wax it or something because it's just gross.

U2democrat said:
and the hairyness..............**shudders**:yuck: i don't demand much but if i date a guy with a chest that hairy he's gotta shave it or wax it or something because it's just gross.

I don't mind the chest hair. I used to when I was younger but now I don't. I do mind the back hair though! :ohmy:

*(Hopes everyone realizes she's not actually attraced to David Hasselhoff but in fact to another David....David Boreanaz to be exact. Not be confused with the David in the "I'm attracted to David" thread because while that David is cute he already has way too many fans and reminds me of someone I know)....*

*Realizes that was alot to say in parenthesis!*

:huh:

Ok gang, I've gotta call it quits. It's time for me to go night night. I've been up all night and I'm too tired so I will ttyl. Tomorrow's my first day of school--it's my last semester and I'm excited!

:wave:

:wave:

don't work too hard on your first day back

:confused:
misc03.jpg

Last edited:
well okay, but just this one though

misc02.jpg

you know he practices that pose (for want of a better word) alone, in front of the mirror.

man, that guy is so entertaining - for the wrong reasons

i shall behave and keep my hobby of laughing at David Hasselhoff pictures to myself.

*gets a rum and Coke*

U2 TICKETS @ CARDIFF - BLOCK OF THREE SEATS TOGETHER. 3 TICKETS TO THE SOLD OUT U2 GIG @ THE MILLENNIUM STADIUM CARDIFF ON 29th JUNE 05. TICKETS ARE LOCATED IN SECTION U32 WHICH GIVES A CRACKING VIEW OF THE MAIN STAGE sean_bwfc@yahoo.co.uk

ewen said:
i shall behave and keep my hobby of laughing at David Hasselhoff pictures to myself.

*gets a rum and Coke*

Ewen, you and I can share that hobby! His pics are what cheer me up on my Debbie Downer/Slow day at work days!

EDITED TO ADD: The Hoff sang during the tearing of the Berlin Wall. He stood on top of the wall and sang in German. Germans on both sides wept with joy. He's the #1 American idol in Germany.

*goes to make coffee.*

Ok, now I'm really leaving. This place is like a black hole, it just sucks you right in and no matter what you do or say you can't leave! That's why I :heart: it!

Last edited:
sean_bwfc said:
U2 TICKETS @ CARDIFF - BLOCK OF THREE SEATS TOGETHER. 3 TICKETS TO THE SOLD OUT U2 GIG @ THE MILLENNIUM STADIUM CARDIFF ON 29th JUNE 05. TICKETS ARE LOCATED IN SECTION U32 WHICH GIVES A CRACKING VIEW OF THE MAIN STAGE sean_bwfc@yahoo.co.uk

piss off back to under the rock you came crawling out from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom