The Octagon Bar: [Insert Whatever Ewen Would Have Called It Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it Lauren's turn for the 'sweet talking' chizip since Rebekah's no around?

*goes to bar for a Guinness*

shoit, just realised i've bought three cans for real, wahey...fridge here i come!!

Iris I am not watching the game! But I can hear people around me watching it; they have been screaming and jumping up and down :laugh:

aww, what's wrong MissVelvetDress? what drink would you like? grab a comfy cushion and enjoy the U2 tribute band playing at the Octagon tonight.

even though i hate atlantas coach i want atlanta to win because i realllly dont like philly and it would be funny for them to lose in the conference championship 4 times in a row

ok folks, cya later....this talk of American Football is lost on me but enjoy it all the same. g'dnight.

does monday morning mean monday morning irish time, which would be very late sunday usa time?

what does 10 am local time mean??

will people in the east get an hour head start over people in central time??

and europeans get an even bigger head start, i need to fly to europe

10 am wherever the venue is, so if you're on the east coast and are trying for a west coast show, you'd try at 1 pm. It's all the same really; no advantage that I can see....

so lauren, now that mvd is gone, give us the real scoop on your friday nigth gathering

mvd was really annoying wasnt she?

:laugh: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

No, she was really nice. I was going to ask her about you but I forgot....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom