The Octagon Bar: [Insert Whatever Ewen Would Have Called It Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
How can they do that?

They sell the tickets then buy them once they go on sale.

Why anyone would be that fucking stupid as to buy a scalper's ticket before they go on sale and try through Ticketbastard is beyond me.

*gets on his horse, gallups towards Pax and whisks her off her feet to safety from the rabble*

Well I suppose if you count being quadriplegic, in a wheelchair, and typing through a machine that detects a series of breaths to form letters on the screen as being hurt, then I guess I was.

:wink:

starsgoblue said:
A Speak N' Spell!

Was that you in Keep Talking?! :wink:

Yeah. They credited it to Stephen Hawking for the name recognition though. I still get a royalty check every second week though.

Oh, and you know your Pink Floyd, so I love you. Marry me and have my little Pink Floyd babies.

Quadriplegics do it better. :sexywink:

starsgoblue said:
I will bear your Pink Floyd children if you answer your question right: Gilmour or Waters?

Depends - are we talking about the Syd period, immediate post-Syd (to 1972), Dark Side-Wall, or post-Waters-resignation?

post-Syd, Waters. The screams on Careful With That Axe Eugene and the writing of Several Species of Small Furry Animals Dancing in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict are genius.

For Dark Side-Wall, Gilmour.

How can you not pick the man who came up with the solos to Comfortably Numb and Shine on You crazy Diamond?

Last edited:
hey, there is no greater compatibility test than the Gilmour vs. Waters question.

Overall, I'd have to say Gilmour is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom