The Octagon Bar: [Insert Whatever Ewen Would Have Called It Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enajh2 said:
I'll find the story. The video itself is the sweetest thing. An orphaned baby hippo has been adopted by a hundred year old turtle. The hippo is being affectionate! :lol:

well the sig gives the impression that the hippo is breaking the tortoises neck....and i think it's pretty horrible

ewen said:

well the sig gives the impression that the hippo is breaking the tortoises neck....and i think it's pretty horrible

I agree...it made my stomach flip flop. I've hear about that story and I think it's sweet---that's not what it seemed like from your sig though...:| Just saying....

a burp isn't a compliment in scotland! where did you hear that rubbish?

I was saying this to Dave last night...the "problem" (I mean, it's not really a problem, it's great!) is that we now have so many international posters (plus a few insomniacs) frequenting the bar, so there's action 24 hours a day. It's harder to keep up when there's almost ALWAYS folks in here posting away.

Maybe I'll let this bar run to 600, though I doubt it will make a difference. And if I go offline, some other mod will probably close it, because we are supposed to close after 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom