The Octagon Bar: [Insert Whatever Ewen Would Have Called It Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then what as all this about "last time" and there being an "incident" and that's why you couldn't come

actually the reason i couldnt come is because i am in st louis and it would have been a long drive

hi.........is it safe to come back? that football match has finished?

I don't know if a hug can make up for all that shit....

Yes Ewen, there hasn't been much talk of the game. It's not over though, so there could be more.

I hope the Eagles win, just so I don't have to endure the constant Eagles spirit bullshit next year, that I have to live with this time of the year, every year (I live in South Jersey). The only reason I would genuinely like to see them win this game though, would be to see an all PA superbowl with Philly playing Pittsburg. THAT would be cool.

well no disrespect guys, i know you must love your game and stuff, but it does make for dull conversation at the Octagon. i doubt if myself and Tania would start talking about Rugby (a game Scots and Australians are very passionate about) or the like with Americans present.

last time i looked on interference there was a forum dedicated to sports.

ewen said:
well no disrespect guys, i know you must love your game and stuff, but it does make for dull conversation at the Octagon. i doubt if myself and Tania would start talking about Rugby (a game Scots and Australians are very passionate about) or the like with Americans present.

last time i looked on interference there was a forum dedicated to sports.
hi ewen
I have to say I agree with you
I was going to comment on the fact that this has turned into a sports bar:lol:

we have a U2 tribute band playing at the Octagon tonight Tara. they're called GNU 2 and come from aberbaijan. as you can hear they're currently doing a stunning version of Staring at the Sun.

*GNU 2's guitar player suddenly feels ill after swallowing some dodgy peanuts at the bar*

gonna take over Tara, grab his Explorer.

so how are you? don't see much of you at the bar these days.

Im fine! I just got home from church, played some rockin bass today:D I played the bass so fast I got a cramp in my forearm:lol:
Ive been kinda busy lately with work.
Now that I have a gig tonight at the bar I guess I need to get my rockstar clothes on....:hmm:
*grabs her leather pants and ziggy stardust shirt and changes in the middle of the bar*
what? :wink: no public nudity allowed?

*diverts eyes so that Tim doesn't thump him*

bass, nice one.....tis my instrument. although i vaguely remember you saying sometime ago that you'd rather play guitar. i love the bass personally, i pick up my guitar maybe once a month whereas the bass gets played daily.

well, i guess from the quietness that my comment about American Football didn't go down to well. sorry folks, no disrespect was intended.

I'm still here :wave: but sort of trying to do some schoolwork at the same time and it's not going so well.

Well and I wasn't discussing sports anyway; just how the guys above me were annoying me b/c they were loud from watching it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom