The Octagon Bar: Imagine That Your Own Witty, Original Title Is Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rebekah, whats up with the starbucks job? got it yet?
I had an interesting day :scratch:
dont you love it when five people pile up at the drive through with one minute to close? :rolleyes:
the first car wanted six lattes........:crazy:

Tara, I spoke to the manager today. He's going to be in Seattle until the 1st, but once he get's back he wants to start my training! :D

That is the worst when people pop in seconds before you close, specially after you totally cleaned out the espresso machine. :rolleyes:

starsgoblue said:
Tara, I spoke to the manager today. He's going to be in Seattle until the 1st, but once he get's back he wants to start my training! :D

That is the worst when people pop in seconds before you close, specially after you totally cleaned out the espresso machine. :rolleyes:
Thats awesome! Seattle, capital of coffee.
I had just :censored: cleaned the machines :rant: when the parade showed up to order a friggin tub load of lattes.
At least I made some good tips out of it :yes:
My boss says I make more tips than anybody who has ever worked there :D :cute:
but of course!

u2bonogirl said:

were stripping naked and singing tina turner tunes while scraping the old wax finish off the bar counter....
wanna join?
i would but i dont know any tina turner songs

u2bonogirl said:

Thats awesome! Seattle, capital of coffee.

Lol, yeah I get benefits and free coffee beans!

My family that lives here is taking me out for Thai tommorow night...they are excited that I'm working for a big company or something corny like that. :rolleyes: They didn't take me out when I worked at Victoria's Secret :giggle:

starsgoblue said:

Lol, yeah I get benefits and free coffee beans!

My family that lives here is taking me out for Thai tommorow night...they are excited that I'm working for a big company or something corny like that. :rolleyes: They didn't take me out when I worked at Victoria's Secret :giggle:

I want to work at victorias secret :yes:
My parents were proud of me when I told my boss off after he accused me of stealing. My dad appreciated the fact that I cussed Frank out in front of the customers and then quit.
Whaddaya know, Im working there again :lol:

u2bonogirl said:

I want to work at victorias secret :yes:

The discount was wonderful...except I spent too much of my paycheck there.

But I quit after one of the managers told me to do something quite dishonest. And this was at the flagship store....since VS is based out of Columbus and I worked at that store that had corporate right above it. :tsk:

Hello, Hello:wave:

Just popped in to see how my favourite place with my favourite people are going:hug:

*Has a quick Blue Tongue (that's a beer!:shame: )*

If you are going to be stripping back that wax, just watch out for splinters:giggle:

(Edited for spelling error!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom