The Octagon Bar-If you haven't hooked up yet, you will soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the the west coast will have a bit better time of it just because the number of shows is higher

Although I'm disappointed, I don't that the US Ticketmaster was a clusterf:censored:k. The part that is disappointing is the low number of GA tickets available. I haven't polled Interland, but I don't think that anyone in the US couldn't get any tickets, they just couldn't get GA.
When a concert is selling hotly like U2's will, just getting into the building is a big deal. In 1992, I played $50 over face for the worst seats in the house. I actually had to stoop to see the band because of the overhang in front of me. And we didn't stand in line to get tickets.
In 1992, the internet wasn't available so that we could be first in line in our living rooms. Typically tickets will be sold out in less than 2 hours in a big market. And for Philadelphia, I rejected a dozen pairs of tickets before settling on the seats that I did.

So for us in the US, it's disappointing, but not heartbreaking. Ewen deserves our :hug:s until they fix his issues.

Lauren got icky seats....I told her though that there was probably not too many GAs set aside for presale being part of that 10%...I told her she's not stuck with 'em but at least she has assurance...

I'm going to try and buy a pair of GAs for whomever this weekend. :heart:

Last edited:
DaveC said:

Do you want me to try for you and your friend on this end too?

If we're both successful we'll have 4 extra GA tickets to get rid of. :evil:

I doubt you'll have problems getting rid of extra's :D

** Cozies up to Dave **

Can I get you a drink brother? :wink:

:laugh: I was trying to figure out if I could pimp someone out for tickets, but it's not like I have a harem now. :lol:

I'm a one-woman man, and she is some woman :dance:

Well this IS my mom's credit card so I'll have enough trouble trying to convince her to let me get 3 tickets let alone any more

thats literally exactly what i had in mind!!!

wheres pax to close this one - should i jsut star the next one anyway??

I'm going to venture into the Tour forums to see who else besides Ewen got royally screwed.

If I'm not back in 30 minutes, call an ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom