The Octagon Bar-If you haven't hooked up yet, you will soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shot on you guys who got tickets
:hyper: starsgoblue
only thing i can suggest pax is to do a deal with the devil - scalp the ones you've got and use the money you get to either get GA on normal sale or if you have no luck there get from a scalper yourself :shrug:
at least you'll have the money from teh tix you touted

pre-sale makes us do bad bad things!

antyone know how tim got on

Last edited:
Pax I'm with you :hug: :sigh:

I should have been able to get GA too. I'm going to try again on Saturday with general sale. I bet they only had a handful of GA available for the presale, which just blows.

I'm in section 216 row 11 at the moment.

The upside is that we made it into the building... :D Boy that was forced... Oh well, better than nothing.

I'm getting happier and happier each day that I didn't pay for a U2.com membership.

Oh, and they must have just reserved a couple hundred GA for each event. There's not a chance in hell otherwise that 1800+ tickets would sell out in seconds.

:wave:

Maybe see you at Twickenham Digsy! :)

My brother has four tickets. My Mum said he had same issues as a lot of people with the ticketmaster site and his code.

Don't know whether we have seats or GA yet. Waiting for him to call me back :crazy: :lol:

I'll post your CD in a little while. Should go out tomorrow morning :sexywink:

:kiss: for Pax! :D

enajh2 said:
:wave:

Maybe see you at Twickenham Digsy! :)

My brother has four tickets. My Mum said he had same issues as a lot of people with the ticketmaster site and his code.

Don't know whether we have seats or GA yet. Waiting for him to call me back :crazy: :lol:

I'll post your CD in a little while. Should go out tomorrow morning :sexywink:

:kiss: for Pax! :D

shot for getting tix alan, that would be cool if we could all got to twickenham - i hope tis GA he got!
really looking forward to the CD, thanks.
had a squiz at the photos you sent but struggling to make out the crowd - think i've spotted myself in one or 2 bt it aint easy. should be easier to see on tv if i can get myself a download of teh broadcast - do you know any others besides etorrent, i can't get on their site.

starsforu2 said:
Oh, and I get to repeat that exquisite pain in 1 hour for my Denver tickets :laugh:

me too stars - i get to repeat the pain next week agani for dublin tix :sigh:
that might be even worse!!!!

Here's a good thread for those of us who are disappointed about getting shut out of GA. I think the theory is right. 10% of GA is like 180 tickets, and boom they are gone. I'm going to try to get back into the pool on Saturday and see if I can get my GA there. Disappointing strategy on the part of U2 to release so few GA tickets. :sad:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110538

got Chicago - but for this one I actually wanted seats 17 rows up lowest level right next to the stage - I believe that Adam and Larry and I will be near eye level :wink:
hell - but released GA seats because there would have been no way for me to get there in time to stand in line :reject:

digsy said:

shot for getting tix alan, that would be cool if we could all got to twickenham - i hope tis GA he got!
really looking forward to the CD, thanks.
had a squiz at the photos you sent but struggling to make out the crowd - think i've spotted myself in one or 2 bt it aint easy. should be easier to see on tv if i can get myself a download of teh broadcast - do you know any others besides etorrent, i can't get on their site.

( http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4191099.stm :tongue: :D :reject: )

Not to worry because I still have my unedited footage on my PC. If I download the other, better quality, DVDs I can make you copies.

Not seen anything else yet. There's Tradersden.org too. And torrentspy.com :up:

pax, are you still willing to try for me on Saturday too for GA?

damn that sounded selfish. :hug:

gimme a call if you want to chat or yell in someone's ear. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom