The Octagon Bar-If you haven't hooked up yet, you will soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i've also got two machines here...so it's not a cookie issue for me.

Ewen...get your ass back on that webpage now.

People are getting in after having big problems....you have nothing to lose. You and all of us have waited too long for this to give up so easy. Just try.

Last edited:
every single time i enter my code i get the same message.

Your access code has not been accepted.

The code you submitted is either not a valid code, or has already been used. Please reselect the show of your choice from the list below and check that you have entered your case sensitive access code correctly. If you continue to experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help clearly specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem in order that we can handle your enquiry efficiently.

i even restarted my pc.

cookies been deleted, tried on two machines, restarted each of the machines, sent two emails.

it's crock of dog-poo

Hey Ewen, :(

Sorry about all your troubles with this. Not to get your hopes up, but the presale does go on until Friday, and it is possible that for the shows that you are going for will not sell out of GA tickets by then. So send the emails and the phone calls and try twice a day until they get you your bloody tickets!

Sorry about the stress my friend. I'm getting tense for you :yes:

:hug:

PS. This is true for the lot of us. Don't panic until the presale is over, we might still get what we want tomorrow.

yeah thanks

i'm not getting at any of yous btw if i shout and swear.

the thing that's frustrated me most actually is the pricing - we're paying twice the price for damn stadium gigs than you are with indoor shows. it's disgusting.

Last edited:
anyway, i keep sounding like a stuck record but i've had enough now and i've got work to do...the band can truly go to hell after 22 years of loyal support. i really truly hope things are fine for you guys, you been great and it's appreciated.

Dammit. :banghead: :sad: :angry:

:: kicks the ticketing system ::

If I don't get in, there's going to be absolute fucking hell to pay.

:hug: x 1,000,000 for Ewen

hey guys

ewen, i konw you're pissed off with the tickets and the band and everyhitng but you're not going to leave us are you??

ewen said:
every single time i enter my code i get the same message.

Your access code has not been accepted.

The code you submitted is either not a valid code, or has already been used. Please reselect the show of your choice from the list below and check that you have entered your case sensitive access code correctly. If you continue to experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help clearly specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem in order that we can handle your enquiry efficiently.

i even restarted my pc.

cookies been deleted, tried on two machines, restarted each of the machines, sent two emails.

it's crock of dog-poo

same here.
Fucking hell!
*weeps*

yeah that would be rubbish - he's our resdnet bar dunk and i wanted to catch up with him in dublin :sad:

hi guys,

i've never said or meant any bad feelings towards any of YOU!! you've all been really really nice even though you're putting up with my abusive language etc.

anyway, the latest news: no tickets, no access and wait for it.....most of the GA tickets are gone! absolutely suuuupeerrrb. i've been to every scottish gig since 1984 and now i'll end up having to pay scapler's prices! a bad day, a bad day.

I'm sueing whoever is respondible for loss of earnings - they'll really love it when they see my fuckin hourly rate.

God bless you guys here, you've been soo nice.

sooo....
I've done a bit of a stroll throught the forums - I should
- Use the link through u2.com and not go directly to ticketmaster and refresh like hell - right?

ewen did you email the guys about your code
they're should still be glascow tickets left - they're apparently quite quick on the response adn will reset your code for you pretty quickly...?
not u2.com but a seperate person they have - i think they list them in the FAQ or on the tour info page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom