The Octagon Bar: I Want a U2 fan Boyfriend / Girlfriend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eek, i sure do.

my thoughts are with April today...i know she hates flying too. you spoken to her yet? when does she fly?

i'm going out soon, going to collect some more dollars while i'm out. think i'll get some smaller notes this time since the smallest i have so far are tens.

:kiss:

ewen said:
eek, i sure do.

my thoughts are with April today...i know she hates flying too. you spoken to her yet? when does she fly?

i'm going out soon, going to collect some more dollars while i'm out. think i'll get some smaller notes this time since the smallest i have so far are tens.

:kiss:

She flies very shortly, actually (11 a.m. EDT). I asked her to text me or something when she lands, just so we know she got in safely.

Have fun, then. :wave: :kiss: Get some fives; they're handy for small things.

:wave: hey everyone!

So can I just say that I really wouldn't mind a U2 boyfriend :reject:

yesterday I went with my friend who is going with me to NJ for the show and after we found out the tickets are GA I was hyper and talking about maybe Bono looking at me or something and I said I better wear flat shoes because I don't want to be taller than him and he laughed at me for 10 minutes

:reject:

:wave:

:kiss: for Pax - are you still lunching?

I'm killing time waiting for a late meeting with a client....gah, a meeting at 6pm on a FRIDAY!!! :(

oh, Pax....how would you feel about me working for the police? (and i'm not talking about Sting and crew).

Time to start my final assignment of First Year...

My final Ancient History paper. :sigh:

2000 words to go and it's due in two hours.

ewen said:
:wave:

:kiss: for Pax - are you still lunching?

I'm killing time waiting for a late meeting with a client....gah, a meeting at 6pm on a FRIDAY!!! :(

oh, Pax....how would you feel about me working for the police? (and i'm not talking about Sting and crew).

I sent you a PM. :kiss:

116/2000

Fucking computers. Damn thing locked up and I lost the 600 words I had already written. I was on a roll too. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom