The Octagon Bar - hitch, ditch or glitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
back from work :D

i "didn't know" that interns were supposed to make calls each time they were in so i stayed back behind a partition entering data to the computer (EASY task, just scanning stuff with a wand). ahem. :shifty:
You seem to be learning the game well. Are you accepting kickbacks and bribes yet? ;)

Oh, Lord, I just got an e-mail from a lady I used to work with when I worked at the college bookstore...apparently another of my former co-workers is going through a really bad time. :( The lady who wrote to me wants me to sort of "look in on" the other girl...what on Earth do I do?

I mean, she's a nice girl and we always got along, but I don't know her THAT well, plus I haven't talked to her in a while.

Be the good samaritan!! :wink: :hug:

Hearing that three tube stations have been evacuated in London; Oval, Warren Street, and Shepherds Bush. Passengers reported seeing smoke coming from a train. No police statements yet but I'm listening to a reporter describing one of the stations as being cordoned off with Police in attendance outside :sigh: Might be nothing :)

...and an incident on a bus in Hackney Road :sigh:

Eye witness on the tube train saw smoke and a fellow passenger pulled the emergency cord :scratch:

All very confusing as the news channels are just padding now because I think they know as much as the police which probably isn't a great deal! :rolleyes:

Sounds like it's a half-assed attempt at a copycat incident of two weeks ago. Worst I'm hearing is that a few windows were blown out

Not exactly great news for all the folks watching the cricket at Lords when they try to get home later! :|

Just dropping in to say hello to the bar! :wave:

In 1 week from today I'll be jumping on a plane for Copenhagen :hyper: (and changing flights in Oslo - Hello V1 and Vertigo Airlines! :flirt: :lol: ) and LB will jump on the train ... a little later in the night! :hyper:

Hope you're all doin well! :hug: :yes: - ...and lets hope it's nothing serious in London (thanks for the news Alan! :up: ) :|

Hello April! :wave:

Hello Abby! :wave:

Edited to add: Just getting updated on Willies diary! :lol: Willie! :heart:

P.S. Did you hear the one about European heaven and hell? In heaven the English greet you, the French cook for you, the Germans organise you and the Italians entertain you. In hell the French greet you, the English cook for you, the Italians organise you and the Germans do the entertaining....

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm listening to Pop but I can't get to "If God Will Send His Angels"...I keep clicking back through "Do You Feel Loved" and "MOFO."

:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom