The Octagon Bar - hitch, ditch or glitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Are you drunk again? :eyebrow: :wink: :laugh:

It's the middle of the afternoon here! I ain't no alchy!:madspit: :grumpy:

;) :hug:

I've just read my chat log. I do indeed use longer words when I'm drunk!! :lol: Or inebriated! :D

U2democrat said:

I move in in less than a month. I'm thrilled :hyper:

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the show, april! :hyper:
Thrilled about the substandard food, the freshman 15, the tiny room you have to share with someone else, and loads of coursework? Or thrilled about meeting loads of guys, and partying every night? :eyebrow:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Cinnamon yogurt doesn't sound too appetizing. :slant:

I have some strawberry kiwi in my fridge that I'm going to suck down in a few.

I mean, it's okay, I guess...it's not my usual brand, and I only bought one cup so I could try it. I think I was expecting a consistency more like the Dannon La Creme yogurt, which I love, but it's actually pretty thin and not as fluffy/rich as I expected.

I bet if La Creme did a cinnamon yogurt, I'd be hooked.

Have you tried the Vanilla Creme Chocolate Lovers' yogurt? It's luscious.

Wow, I went to six stores today looking for birthday present for Mom. Wanted to get her The West Wing Season 5 on DVD she asked for, apparantly she neglected to tell me they don't actually sell it in the US. Oh well, I got her a card with a Borders gift card, and a candle for my brother to give her. At least she was happy when she woke-up and discovered I bought her a coffee roll from Dunkin Donuts.

back from work :D

i "didn't know" that interns were supposed to make calls each time they were in so i stayed back behind a partition entering data to the computer (EASY task, just scanning stuff with a wand). ahem. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom