The Octagon Bar - hitch, ditch or glitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's actually cooled off some here. I just went to the store and wore a hoodie. :hyper: I am going to love sleeping with the air off tonight.

Good Lord! It didnt cool off THAT much! :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm kidding. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts now. Silly. :p

*mixes herself a frosty pitcher of margaritas*

:drool: and I know you were joking about the mittens and winter coat. I can guarantee you though MY AC will be running all night long! :laugh:

U2democrat said:
guess what i did at work today?!?!?! made phone calls! :happy: to irritated potential voters!! :happy: better yet, it was during dinnertime! :happy:

i really am at the bottom of the political ladder. i can't wait till i'm past the grunt-work stage.
I used to do that. However we employed a strategy whereby we called them right after dinner time. Well actually we started during dinner time (6:30), but it ran to about 8:30-9:00 and once the clock hit 7 people got friendlier and were more likely to pick-up their phones.

**Runs in**

Helloooo... :wave: :hyper: Hope everyone is doing well! :D:up:

A little :hyper: today - again! :lol: I flew (as a "guest", not as a patient! :|) with the "sea King" rescue helicopter for several hours yesterday - it was sooo cool! :yes: And the countdown is almost, allllmost, down under a week! :flirt:

... I just miss The Bar! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom