The Octagon Bar - hitch, ditch or glitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've abandoned ZooRadio in favor of ABBA for the afternoon.

In fact, my boss came by earlier, saw the jewel case on my desk, and said, "You're listening to...ABBA?"

Why is it so unbelievable?

There's only one person I think of while I'm vacuuming my carpet. :flirt:

April, you mentioning that brings back such memories for me. What a weird day that I was. I never want to be in a car for nine hours by myself ever, ever again.

"I'm knee-deep in the heart of Sopranos country here!"

"Staten Island actually just looks a lot like Scranton."

Hi Abbril :wave:

April, no I didn't go to the War tour. A very good friend at the time though did. He saw them in Leeds. My earliest show was at the Playhouse in Edinburgh on the Unforgettable Fire tour.

I'd rather swap that experience to have seen The Smiths though.

*runs away and hides from the bottles being thrown*

sorry, what can I say, I was a Smiths fan before I was a U2 fan.

pax said:
There's only one person I think of while I'm vacuuming my carpet. :flirt:

April, you mentioning that brings back such memories for me. What a weird day that I was. I never want to be in a car for nine hours by myself ever, ever again.

"I'm knee-deep in the heart of Sopranos country here!"

"Staten Island actually just looks a lot like Scranton."

I remember drooling on the phone at the mention of a chicken pie you were having on the way back. I know (and sorry) if it might sound patronising but I was really proud of you that day, for a number of reasons. :kiss:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I can't believe men these days. How ridiculous is it that a guy blames the girl for his cheating. What an arse!!

who? Jude Law?

ewen said:
Hi Abbril :wave:

April, no I didn't go to the War tour. A very good friend at the time though did. He saw them in Leeds. My earliest show was at the Playhouse in Edinburgh on the Unforgettable Fire tour.

I'd rather swap that experience to have seen The Smiths though.

*runs away and hides from the bottles being thrown*

sorry, what can I say, I was a Smiths fan before I was a U2 fan.

I don't blame you that, Ewen (UF tour, though, lucky duck! :drool: ). The Smiths kick ass. :up:

Sounds like that Alfie part fitted him to the ground perfectly then.

I haven't seen the Jude Law version of that movie, just the Michael Caine original.

*adapts England's Euro 96 theme song*

she's coming home
she's coming home
abby's coming home

she's coming home
she's coming home
abby's coming home

:hyper:

ewen said:
Sounds like that Alfie part fitted him to the ground perfectly then.

I haven't seen the Jude Law version of that movie, just the Michael Caine original.

Yea and here I thought his ex wife was a nut. All this time he was workin his mojo with others.

then it would be an iceberg and not a glacier. you'll have to add 'iceberg' to the glossary of Abbril terms.

guess what i did at work today?!?!?! made phone calls! :happy: to irritated potential voters!! :happy: better yet, it was during dinnertime! :happy:

i really am at the bottom of the political ladder. i can't wait till i'm past the grunt-work stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom