The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue, i fear if we start assuaging, people will start gossiping about our age difference

14 days is a long time

my reputation would be ruined

Hey everybody!!!! :wave:

So, who is going to party, get :drunk: and :dance: with me and the greatest rock n' roll band ever on March 28 in San Diego?

Oh, you should also know that the party will begin on the 28th and continue throughout the rest of Cali....he he he!

My fellow Octagonians who party with me in L.A., because I :heart: you, you can stay at my place. I'll even cook you dinner. :wink:

I am so damned excited!!!!! I think I'm going to pass out now... :faint:

Believe it or not I'm going to take a pass on this tour. I've seen them on four different tours and for some reason I can't get jazzed this time.:(

hi everyone - just got back from a play called "stones in your pocket" - irish theme to it - very good actually.
so while I'm still in theater mode I'll be having the house white:)

Chip- I am NOT wrinkly :mad:

Hey Ewen.

General question to whomever: I just signed up at U2.com an hour ago and got my order confirmation email and all...however when I sign in it still has me as a "free" and "unsubscribed" member....Do I just need to sit tight for some time before it "goes through" :scratch: :yikes:

i already got my password sent to me for the presale

youre really screwed

i thought as soon as i signed up when i signed in everythign was good

is there a confirmation link the email you need to click on or something?

rebekah, you have clicked on "subscribe" up at the top after logging in?

then done your credit card etc?

:: stumbles in, drunk off ass ::

Hi, everyone. :wave:

Will you still serve me even though I'm visibly intoxicated?

:: puts on water wings to jump in hot tub, plays with Ewen's evil rubber ducky ::

sorry i cant serve anyone who is already drunk

i would be held liable for any damage you caused

and we dont want that

Ewen, I got an email to the email address that I subscribed to with an invoice of my purchase of the subscription...so yes.

It's still not signing me in as a paid member....does it take awhile to process the order even though they've sent me confirmation of it? I don't know how that stuff works but I'd think it'd be automated....:shrug: :huh:

psh, i just read the presale email, i thought we could get 2 tickets to as many shows as we want

but its just 2 tickets total, to only 1 show

at least i only paid 20 bucks for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom