The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:
no tattoo yet u2granny.

even though i have piercings myself :shifty: the talk of 'cartiledge' has kind of made me feel a bit queezy.:sick:

Sorry, I'll spare you the details of my adventures getting the spinal injections yesterday.

u2granny said:
Wow. There is this big yellow orb shining in the sky now. :ohmy:

you don't think it's that thing they call, what is it, the sun or whatever? i've heard it exists but yet to see evidence myself

ewen said:

you don't think it's that thing they call, what is it, the sun or whatever? i've heard it exists but yet to see evidence myself

Could be. Or maybe the gods are angry with us. We don't see the sun much in the pacific northwest.

it's been a darn good day here too, that sun thing though has just said goodnight to us over here now.

U2granny, that piece you are talking about re your ear is called the tragus.

Sun, have all the sun you want guys we have heaps to spare:lol:

Tania said:
U2granny, that piece you are talking about re your ear is called the tragus.

Sun, have all the sun you want guys we have heaps to spare:lol:

Thank you. My husband is out of town. I'll tell him she had her tragus pierced and let him wonder.:lol:

While you are all worshipping that god known as the sun, I will say "Goodnight":wave:

Take care everybody.

Only a few more sleeps 'til we know the official news about the tour:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

U2democrat said:
hey tim, what do you think of our governor?

You don't want to know :| My politics are much closer to A_Wanderer's than yours :D

I don't like higher taxes. The .5% sales tax bump is never ever going away. :no: We didn't need it, the economy is growing and I'm always for cutting programs instead of increasing the largesse of government. But, I'm also upset with the Republicans who supported it, so I'm not much of a fan of most of the politicians.

But what really pissed me off about Mr. Warner was when he came up here and proposed this bump to our sales tax, and we voted it down. So he turns around and punishes us by closing DMV's in the area. Supposedly because we needed to save money, when the uproar got loud enough, mysteriously there was enough money to reopen a bunch of them. :rolleyes:

Seeing a line snaking outside in 25 degree weather is pathetic, and it was all because he didn't get his way. :no:

But he is :cute: though! :lmao:

ohh - u2.com is now reporting they will be sending out info about the presale later today in an email :hyper:

Night:wave:

nurse chrissi said:
ohh - u2.com is now reporting they will be sending out info about the presale later today in an email :hyper:

Night:wave:

superb

i must get out of the octagon more frequently to find out these things.

*goes and plays on the bouncy castle he bought for the octagon*

starsforu2 said:

I love that thing! :up:

Don't spill your drink though! :shame:

beer_belt_hat_centre_500_56050.jpg

Hi all :wave:

I'm nervous about tickets going on sale. Rumor is they're not coming to Atlanta first leg, and on the 3rd leg I'll likely be in Australia.....and I'm not sure where else I would see them in the US and if I can afford a plane ticket + ticket price......I don't know what to do!! :reject: :|

ok, well it doesn't appear anyone is around. I probably won't be around later b/c I'm meeting up with some fellow interferencers in the ATL at an Irish pub! :hyper: :up:

Catch you later! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom