The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
** Walks into the bar later than usual **

It's hard to maintain regular sleep patterns when your :heart: is 3 time zones away. :yawn: But I couldn't be happier being so tired. :happy:

Hello Tania, U2Dem and A_Wanderer if you're around :wave:

** Pours some coffee for myself and begins dreaming of the tour announcements **

Only 3 days until they give us the dates, and 8 days before tickets go on sale... I wonder when they'll allow us the U2.com membership holders to buy tickets? :confused:

Time to prepare for a whole year in one weekend! :lol: It should be fun to first panic, then plan, then purchase, then gloat!

** Sits down on the Lovely Black and Red leather couches that Tania picked out **

And they are so comfortable! :dance:

Hey U2dem:wave: Hey Timbo:wave:

Glad you like the couches.:wink: Only the best for the Octagon!

Wish tickets were going on sale here soon:(

I just hope they announce the whole tour :hyper: :hyper:

** Looks up from laptop **

Hi Tania :wave:

I've been having fun on travelocity and checking the feasibility of seeing the opening show in San Diego. With the airfare... probably not :down:

But If the faux dates we got in December are at all accurate, Two shows in Denver look really appealing in mid-April :yes:

At the moment I'm looking at 5 shows... with a few other possibles in the fall.

2 Denver
2 DC
1 Albany, NY

Philly is only a 2 hour drive
NYC is only a 5 - 6 hour drive
Pittsburgh 6 hour drive
Cleveland 7 hour drive

:hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance:

*strolls in*

well folks, I'm here and I've got an hour to kill before class.

Can I get a beer? How about a Keith's? :)

DaveC said:
*strolls in*

well folks, I'm here and I've got an hour to kill before class.

Can I get a beer? How about a Keith's? :)

Hi Dave! I'd never heard of Keith's before... but for everyone's edification, here's Keith!

** Pours a magical pint of Keith's from our limitless group of taps at the bar **

How are things going?

** Slides beer over to Dave **

Five shows....

:drool:

That's how many times I have seen them in the looonnnnggg time I have been a fan.:|

:drool: Keith's...second only to Guinness in the pantheon of beers. if Bud is the king, Keith's is the Emperor.

Anyways I'm good...having an absolutely spectacular day today too. :happy:

SYCMIOYO video in the morning! :hyper: On CDUK :)

I hope to have the video exclusive so long as I'm not too hung over after going out tonight :lol: :drunk:

>>> Puts Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights on the jukebox <<<

:dance:

Last edited:
Tania said:
Five shows....

:drool:

That's how many times I have seen them in the looonnnnggg time I have been a fan.:|

I am a lucky guy to live on the East Coast of the United States. In 3 tours I've seen them 14 times. I'd like to make it an even 20 :hyper:

Don't hate me because I'm old and have sold baseball cards and gone into debt to go see U2 :sexywink:

Zoo TV
Philadelphia, Washington DC * 2, Pittsburgh

PopMart
Pittsburgh, Washington DC, NYC * 2, Boston, Montreal

Elevation
Albany NY, Washington DC * 2, Baltimore

Hey Alan! :wave: and Dave I'm going to have to try the Emperor when I get a chance...

enajh2 said:
SYCMIOYO video in the morning! :hyper: On CDUK :)

I hope to have the video exclusive so long as I'm not too hung over after going out tonight :lol: :drunk:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi everyone:wave:
new U2 news - isn't it lovely?
New Bar is nice - like the decor

Don't hate you:hug:

Just wish I could see more shows... :(

Ah well, at least they are coming here which is better than other places so I ain't complaining:sigh:

U2dem how about a nice, juicy steak sandwich on turkish bread with some avocado, tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber :drool:

Looking forward to your video Alan:yes: :bow:

oh it's not too bad today.

bright and sunny out, but cold. I think the last update I heard on the radio was that it's -17 out.

** Stretches out on the couch dreaming of U2 in concert and getting a little hungry **

Hey Chrissi! :wave: and U2Granny is in the house! I don't think we've met, I'm Tim, can I get you a drink?

** Swings legs to the floor in preparation for some drink serving **

Snow on Saturday is the forecast, I hope it's a lot or hardly at all. If it's a lot I'm not obligated to do anything but hang out, if it's medium then I'm torn... go out and do stuff, or stay home? :shrug:

starsforu2 said:
** Stretches out on the couch dreaming of U2 in concert and getting a little hungry **

Hey Chrissi! :wave: and U2Granny is in the house! I don't think we've met, I'm Tim, can I get you a drink?

** Swings legs to the floor in preparation for some drink serving **

Snow on Saturday is the forecast, I hope it's a lot or hardly at all. If it's a lot I'm not obligated to do anything but hang out, if it's medium then I'm torn... go out and do stuff, or stay home? :shrug:

I'll just have coffee no alcohol for me yet because of the pain meds.

We've got fog too, but its bush fire smoke so its not good:madspit:

Oh, and the temp over here is going to between 94F and 100F over the weekend. Snow, whats that ????:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom