The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Stars....

Wanders around the bar. This is really cool. All red and black leather:drool:

Slides up to the bar and grabs a nice big Kilkenny. Think I'll sit over here and watch the punters

starsgoblue said:
Don't make me spank you.

So, have you heard Kings of Leon....I must admit I haven't until 5 minutes ago....

hey guys

new tour :hyper: :combust:
Kings of Leon are great... although I'm still kinda hoping Snow PAtrol will hit the European leg.

although who cares - its not like its them we're going to see!

Im playing Jennifer Government - run your own country :drool:

http://www.nationstates.net

I run Argentor a fledgling nation,

The Federation of Argentor is a very large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed population of 129 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Social Equality, Law & Order, and Commerce. The average income tax rate is 10%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales industries.

Voting is voluntary, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations. Crime is a problem. Argentor's national animal is the albatross and its currency is the libertine.

Argentor is ranked 5614th in the region and 101,204th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

I will be working on my problem of my peoples distrust of capitalism but abolition of welfare seems to be working ~ get those people working.

Last edited:
My national motto is Contra mundum.

Bono catfight, please ladies please, im taller :wink:

But in interland of course already hooked up :sexywink: :hug: u2democrat.

Last edited:
i have nothing of any interest to say (what's new i hear you say), just making my mark, like a cat would, so that i can search for this thread easly.

still no tattoo....been working all morning but i'm going out to see it get done.

later folks :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom