The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Is it just me or I am the only one who instantly thinks of that crazy giant dancing Elmo when she hears Vertigo now? :| :laugh:

:no:

I wish someone in the U2 camp would see it... It would make quite an opening act! :lmao:

U2democrat said:
ah yes U2 and their opening act...the giant dancing elmo.

:yes:

It would fit nicely with their encore: A rockstar is a person in your neighbourhood...

:lol:

starsgoblue said:
I already said in PLEBA there's $50 for anyone who goes to a show in an Elmo costume and has photographic proof. :laugh:

**Wonders where she can rent an Elmo costume in this city :shifty: **

Imagine actually going to a concert in such a costume... and then being taken on stage by Bono for a dance!

:lmao:

don't tempt me.....it's something i'd do.

edited to add: dress as Elmo as a dare that is

Last edited:
Ops, it's getting late here... :yawn:

Have to go - see you all tomorrow! :wave:

i know this version of the Octagon is coming to a close in the next day or so, so I'm asking my fellow Octaganarians can I please start the new one? i've got ideas see :shifty:

getting an Elmo suit in the UK will be near impossible, some kind American Octaganarians can arrange for the hire of an Elmo suit for me if I come over for a US show.

I can see the headlines already....."crazy, Elmo suited Scotsman arrested in Philly for hounding Bono for tickles"

ewen said:
I can see the headlines already....."crazy, Elmo suited Scotsman arrested in Philly for hounding Bono for tickles"

that would be excellent - I'm sure that we would all collect money for bail:wink:

So you are strongly considering Philie then!

did you no read my long winded response this morning? don't make me go through all that again! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom