The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
My first time in a bar....are under 18's allowed here ;)

I think there is still hope for Perth to see U2 next year.
If not, i've a free place to stay if you want to come to melbourne.
(the house will probabley be packed with at least 2 U2 fans already!)

I'll stay at my grandfathers place, which is about 30 mins for the city.

For someone so kind, I think we can accommodate you!:)

So, what is your poison?

You may end up with more than you bargained for! There are actually a number of Perthites floating around Interference:)

I am going to keep all fingers and toes crossed for the next few days to see what happens. If not, I will have to just work my butt off to make sure I have the money to get across to the other side of the island.

I can accomodate pleny of people at my grandpas place.

there are 5 Bedrooms, plus my grandpa is rarely home.

I'm working my butt off to stop by San Diego on march 28...but if theres more shows in L.A, i'll try get there.

Thanks for that, I might take you up on your offer if I can get to the Melbourne shows.

:barf: I have eaten too much chocolate:(

Hey Alan:

Thanks so much for posting vid, just saw it then. Fanbloodytastic!

*Becomes more determined to see the Vertigo Tour whereever it comes to Oz*

per request for Alan - thanks for the video and the screen caps!

G901ST.jpg

**Dances into The Octagon... :dance: **

Even though I'll be sitting in the middle of my exam... I'm looking so much forward to tuesday 25th, 10am GMT!!! :D :hyper:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited to add:
Oh, great... again I'm in the bar when there's no one else in here... :sigh: :shrug:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
i'm here! :wave: and the snow has changed to ice. :uhoh:

Oh... :reject: Hi Demmy! :wave: I didn't see you, 'cause your status was offline before...

How much snow do you actually have?! You must have quite a bit by now! :lol:

actually we don't have much. it came down for hours and hours but the flakes were so small we only have two inches. :scratch::shrug: and depending on how the storm tracks we could either get 5 more inches or just a dusting. basically the meterologists don't have a clue. :rolleyes:

U2democrat said:
actually we don't have much. it came down for hours and hours but the flakes were so small we only have two inches. :scratch::shrug: and depending on how the storm tracks we could either get 5 more inches or just a dusting. basically the meterologists don't have a clue. :rolleyes:

Yeah, meterologists... :tsk: ...sometimes I wonder why they have such a long education - most of the time, I'm better at guessing the weather than they are! :laugh:

When we had the last strom here, they started saying "Oh, it won't be too bad..." and it ended up with the police forbidding people to go outside, 'cause you could get killed... :huh:

:shrug:

U2democrat said:
geez. i'm hoping for alot so i can get out of exams. *crosses fingers*

:laugh:

When do you have exams?!

I have my last ever (hopefully! :| ) winter exam on tuesday! :hyper:

U2democrat said:
mine start on tuesday and go through friday :madspit:

Oh, you shouldn't be :madspit: :laugh: - I've had exams since December 13th! :crazy:

What subjects do you have exams in? :)

english, statistics, environmental science, government, german 2, technically photography but all that is is putting a slideshow together and i'm almost done with that. the school newspaper is a class but we don't have an exam for that.

U2democrat said:
statistics

:huh: Statistics... that's probably one of the stangest subjects I've had at uni... :|

U2democrat said:
environmental science

:up: Sounds exciting! :yes: But then again, I am the science geek... :reject:

i enjoy environmental science....but i'm WAY over my head in it. there's lots of science that i don't undestand and never will, i'm more of a humanities person. enviro sci has both humanities elements which i do well in, but when it becomes more science-y then i get screwed.

It's funny... I started at uni because of all the science, but I'm ending up writing my masters in social pharmacy - something I never would have thought when I started...

... but I still enjoy science very much - maybe sometimes even too much... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom