The Octagon Bar: Hello Hello--The Tour Is Going To Be Called Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:

I thought you were kidding about the presale until I went and logged in to my account. :hyper:

ill tell you my password if you tell me yours

Cheer up, stars. :hug: I'm sure it'll come through by the morning, and if it doesn't, you can call Fanfire and have a nice cleansing bitch session.

did you use the form at the bottom of the FAQ page to send them a question asking for help?

:: sleepless in Pennsylvania ::

I don't get it. I come home from the bar because I'm tired, and then spend an hour snorting blue crack and talking to people on IM.

:scratch:

i just hit 5000 posts

it took me forver to get from 4500-5000

im halfway to total loserdom

no offense to anyone with 10000 posts or ummmm more than 30,000

Ok I called, they told me to wait. :huh: When I told them I knew other people had signed up today and was fine they said they might have just signed up in time for the day's "processing". She didn't look up my order # so I don't know how she's knows that mine nessacarily went through....

Fuck it. It's three AM here but I'm going to start drinking a Guinness...or five.

starsgoblue said:
Are you still drinking in real time?

This is not a celebratory Guinness....this is a Guinness for the express purpose of its numbing agents. :p

We're in the same time zone and I just started having many adult beverages about 30 minutes ago. roflcopter lol. :der:

No, I'm not drinking anymore.

Just celebrating time zone coexistence! :up:

It's almost sleepytime for me, though. Yawn.

:: pats rubber ducky, stumbles out of hot tub, and halfway throws on bathrobe ::

nighty. :)

man im starting to get really excited for this tour

tickets go on sale tuesday, geez, thats coming up

i just uploaded my favorite pic from the last tour to my gallery

check out the guy in the white shirt just to the right of bono, he is a real hottie :wink:

how many shows did you go to on elevation stars? and how many are you planning on for this tour?

see the girl in the pink just to my left? she is my friend. she let some girl behind her get front row for a couple songs, bono then kissed that girls hand and sang right to her

my friend is an idiot, it could have been her

Chizip said:
how many shows did you go to on elevation stars? and how many are you planning on for this tour?

I only made it to one last tour (Providence, RI).

This time I am definetly planning on one in Ohio(I live here now) and then one in Phillie. But if the rumors are true that they are going to stagger sales for different places and whatnot, I'll be going to more as long as I've got the cash. Right now I got about $350 for U2 tour stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom