The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
I think it's the episode where ________ dies.

If it ain't on the boat and was the last episode of last season (in the US that is), then I haven't seen it. I think we're still stuck on season 3 here (where that father orders the murder of his stepson).

:|

:scream:

I just had to check the TV-schedule to see if there was any news about the Sopranos. So I took a look at the site of the station broadcasting that one. This is what it said:
We beginnen met serie vier op 4 september 2005

Do I need to translate it?
Season 4 starting from 4 September 2005... :sad:
:crack:
:banghead:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Damn, that's a long time to wait.

Not only that, but it's still only season 4!!! And season 5 has already ended in the US.
I mean, when 24 starts again here (later in the year I think) it'll be the season that's being shown in the US now. Same with C.S.I. (new episode in 20 minutes :up: ), a couple of weeks ago I saw the episode with the Vertigo music (which also gave a whole new meaning to the lyric swinging to the music :D ), so that's also not that old. But The Sopranos... :sigh:

I think I'm getting a new plan in place for next week, one that doesn't involve me driving to New York City.

Details to follow.

Basically, the question is...how lucky am I feeling? :yikes:

If I really want to be paranoid about not getting stranded in NYC overnight, I should take the car. If I feel like we can take our chances, the bus SHOULD work...there is a late bus (12:30 a.m.), which, even if Ewen's flight is an hour or two late, we shouldn't have any trouble making. And if it's on time, we can probably catch the 11:00 bus.

Decisions, decisions.

:sigh:

(Sorry, Ewen.)

huh?

*glad all talk and potential spoilers, of The Sopranos has stopped*

the ONLY television series I'm interested in

No spoilers in the Bar, not even on Sopranos episodes. ;)

We didn't want to ruin them for Marty (or our other European friends who may be behind).

*passes up on a neck rub from Fernando*

nah, you're ok Ferny, my neck's fine, really!

The Octagon : A Spoiler Free Zone ;)

Sorry Ewen... Just feeling a little :slant:.

no, i was asking why you were saying sorry to me.

:scratch:

*phones for the Firefighter strippers from the Sweetest Thing video to perform in the Octagon for most of the females(and some of the males - Fernando for starters)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom