The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good moooooorning, quiet Bar. :wave:

Time for some tea and Toaster Strudels before I pack up the car to drop some stuff off at the Will and Grace house...then I'm heading to NYC today for The Drive To The Airport. Not The Drive (I wish!)--just the practice run.

Ewen's off visiting castles today. :love:

Looks like my being drunk in real life last night made me miss out on some drunkenness in the Bar. :sexywink:

:: leaves Tylenol for April ::

:: leaves a squash for Adam :: :wink:

:: leaves :kiss:es for Ewen ::

bye!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My head.... :crack:

Yeah, :crack: indeed.

Never go out drinking with Salome. You will end up with a double hangover while he has nothing.

The night was great though. :drunk:

:yikes:
Oh wait, no alcohol for me for the moment...

good evening.......ummm, nobody it seems.

*gets a Guinness*

so, Pax has driven all the way to JFK on a test-run from her town in Pennsylvania. it's taken her over four hours to get there and now she's on her way back home! currently having chicken pie in a roadside diner somewhere in New Jersey. I so wish i was there with her.

Hello Hello:wave:

Is there anybody out there........??????

*Blows dust of bar and grabs a clean glass.* OJ today, overdid it on the champs over the weekend and I still have a headache (might also have somthing to do with the fact that my driveway is being dug up. 300mm thick concrete and they are going at it with noisy feckin equipment:mad: ) Oh well, by the time they are finished, hopefully the front yard won't flood when the rains come.

Hey M4P, what's The Aftershock Party????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom