The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:

What is it, like, 3000 miles or so? Probably a 5 or 6 hour plane ride?

Three Thousand Tiny Miles Ain't Far To Come For Love

Mullen4Prez said:

Nope its a long story basically a teacher died and Their was a mass and I skipped it. The teacher had not teached for about 6 years so it didn't really matter to me.

fair enough

i used to love it when our school would get evacuated because of stink bombs. especially when you'd see girls being violently sick on the exit stairs. :lmao:

ummm

Hello Hello:wave:

Kilometres Ewen, kilometres:lol:

M4P, so ..... "The Aftershock Party"???:scratch: :D

Does anyone know where Fernando and Pedro went? I could really do with a shoulder massage. Hockey training was a killer (but we won on the weekend :hyper: Happy, happy, joy, joy).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We're talking about 3000 miles, not the 7 hour plane ride you're taking. :cute:

Two totally different stories, my dear Ewen.

He's not taking a seven and a half hour plane ride. It's a mere 2 hours or so on a train.

:|

:sigh:

Tania said:
Hello Hello:wave:

Kilometres Ewen, kilometres:lol:

M4P, so ..... "The Aftershock Party"???:scratch: :D

Does anyone know where Fernando and Pedro went? I could really do with a shoulder massage. Hockey training was a killer (but we won on the weekend :hyper: Happy, happy, joy, joy).

Yes the Aftershock party....... A position is opened if you are interested ;)

He wasn't trying to steal your car, by any chance?:wink:

*Sits quietly on chair to get neck and shoulder massage.*

:drool:

I would just like to reiterate how evil you are, pax. Spending another man's money you're not even involved with - you should be ashamed! :wink:

I'm checking at work today to see if a 3-day weekend would work out alright (I may even be able to work it so I'm not using any vacation time). I think it'll be fine, but you never know in retail...

Diemen said:
I would just like to reiterate how evil you are, pax. Spending another man's money you're not even involved with - you should be ashamed! :wink:

I'm checking at work today to see if a 3-day weekend would work out alright (I may even be able to work it so I'm not using any vacation time). I think it'll be fine, but you never know in retail...

:yes:

Did you PM Lauren about her Philly tickets? Make sure you remind her (I think I told her, but I'm not sure) that *I* don't want to buy them anymore, and that I said you should contact her.

Yep, I pm'd her - the tickets are still available. Though they're all the way up on the second level. That's just not good enough. I'm a big U2 fan - I can only see U2 if I'm right up by the ellipse. :|

:sexywink:

:lol:

Off to work...

She did, ja, but something tells me Dave won't be giving it up! :wink:

She had at least one other ticket, though, I think, and maybe 2 other.

f-ing ticketbasters!!! :madspit:

got your email Pax, pointing me to that thread about the UK tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom