The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:
have a Tim Tam with your tea, Tania left them here earlier.

*spreads Tim Tam biscuits onto a plate and then switches the holographic projector on, sending an image of the human Tim on to the dance floor*

*gets up, feels dizzy but goes after Tim anyway. Starts to dance with her holo-tim until he gets home to give her a kiss*
:cute:

The bar's been closing early lately. :huh:

Oh well, I'm on quasi-holidays for a few days.

*goes behind the bar, helps herself to a Heineken, and punches Boy in its entirety on the jukebox*

OMG....I nearly choked to death on my real life Heineken. Wouldn't that be great? The headline would read:
Body of Female Found, Firmly Clutching Can of Heineken: Police Investigating.

:lmao:

Well, I can let you know that the 19th was a fantastic day. Beautiful sunny weather, most things went right and the few that didn't were fixable. A day worth getting out of bed for!

All in all rates a 5:up: :laugh:

That's one of the small advantages of working for myself. Nice day, have a break. Only prolem then is..... no mulla!:|

Ah well, will head off to hockey training shortly and then climb back on the treadmill in a couple of hours....:rolleyes:

Not much...With working on some of the weekdays and working on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays...I get tired and junk like that...but I do sometimes when I'm not working to go see a movie.

It's been pretty dead this month at the theater I work at...but once Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith hits in May...I will be swamped!

Yeah, I guess it's going to be a frantic time with all the Star Wars fanatics.

Gotta go though, time to bash some balls at the goalie.

See ya later:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom